What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Patwillie

Knock Knock

GGQq94BXMAA9-tc.jpg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
just got back from scarfing down a strawberry shake fresh out of the fields, 77 degrees out my way today...I'm thinking a shake this close to dinner isn't smart but at my age, dumb things are enjoyable...that picture of barry makes me ill...

Chi13

ICMag Donor
After a week of no pain, it's back. I can hardly walk today due to the pain. Moving like a bent crab. I only take meds if pain is acute so for breakfast had some paracetamol, oxy, anti inflammatory, lyrica, CBD oil and a vape. Still in pain but don't notice it as much. At least I had a week in the pain free sunshine.

Whoever posted that Big Sur video, I loved it. Love those old stories and love the older varieties. I grow a variety of stuff for personal only and most of those are old school sativa hybrids and the odd landrace. Got some SMG x Mulanji (sp?) that's nearly ready and a Thai A5 that's not too far off.

jokerman

Premium user
After a week of no pain, it's back. I can hardly walk today due to the pain. Moving like a bent crab. I only take meds if pain is acute so for breakfast had some paracetamol, oxy, anti inflammatory, lyrica, CBD oil and a vape. Still in pain but don't notice it as much. At least I had a week in the pain free sunshine.

Whoever posted that Big Sur video, I loved it. Love those old stories and love the older varieties. I grow a variety of stuff for personal only and most of those are old school sativa hybrids and the odd landrace. Got some SMG x Mulanji (sp?) that's nearly ready and a Thai A5 that's not too far off.
Sorry for what you're going thru Brother

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

Sorry to hear Chi13. At our age some days are good and some bad. I have to remember to put on my weigh belt when lifting. If I don't the next day I will be bent over spending the day trying to stand up straight.

I would answer the door for him.....I have so much to say....

just got back from scarfing down a strawberry shake fresh out of the fields, 77 degrees out my way today...I'm thinking a shake this close to dinner isn't smart but at my age, dumb things are enjoyable...that picture of barry makes me ill...
I wouldn't be able to eat dinner.....does sound good though.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Sorry to hear Chi13. At our age some days are good and some bad. I have to remember to put on my weigh belt when lifting. If I don't the next day I will be bent over spending the day trying to stand up straight.
I am normally pretty good at getting the balance right between just enough exercise without too much pain. All I did was bent down to examine my plants yesterday and felt a twinge which got worse as the day went on.

I need to get a weight belt (you mean like a brace that goes around your lower back?). I used to have one but fucked if I know where it is. I don't lift weights but do a lot of bodyweight exercises and walk a lot. None of that today sadly.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I am normally pretty good at getting the balance right between just enough exercise without too much pain. All I did was bent down to examine my plants yesterday and felt a twinge which got worse as the day went on.

I need to get a weight belt (you mean like a brace that goes around your lower back?). I used to have one but fucked if I know where it is. I don't lift weights but do a lot of bodyweight exercises and walk a lot. None of that today sadly.
Pinch a nerve?

jokerman

Premium user

Tax​

I had a 2nd reminder from the Tax office the other day saying that my taxes were overdue. I went to pay it straight away, saying that I didn't remember getting a first reminder. "We don't send first reminders" said the taxman "the 2nd one's are more effective"

jokerman

Premium user

Drunk​

A man had been drinking at the bar for hours when he mentioned somethingabout his girlfriend being out in the car. The bartender, concerned because it was so cold, went to check on her. When he looked inside the car, he saw the drunk's buddy, Pete, and his girlfriend going at it in the back-seat. The bartender shook his head and walked back inside. He told the drunk that he thought it might be a good idea to check on his girlfriend. The drunk staggered outside to the car, saw Pete and his girlfriendentwined, then walked back into the bar laughing. "What's so funny?" the bartender asked. "That damned Pete!" the drunk chortled, "He's so drunk, he thinks he's me!"