What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From those who care enough to send the very best.

Well that beats what I got 🤪🤪🤪
A moment of insanity! What was I thinking?
Valentine.jpeg
283457-1676381287059.png

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Learning about Mesopotamian history & Annunakis, seeing UFOs, and inter-dimensional/shape-shifting human-like beings just ruined my Catholisim.

dude , tell me about it!

ruined my Mormon ideologies and some of my people rubbed elbows with old Joe Smith and Brig Young…

what a rabbit hole of a ride though!…

sometimes the Truth is difficult to swallow but you know what the story is on those who swallow….

moar weed , moar weed!…

HarleyJammer

Veteran
dude , tell me about it!

ruined my Mormon ideologies and some of my people rubbed elbows with old Joe Smith and Brig Young…

what a rabbit hole of a ride though!…

sometimes the Truth is difficult to swallow but you know what the story is on those who swallow….

moar weed , moar weed!…
I have told others about my experiences.. They look at me as if I am crazy.. and if I had a dollar every time they mentioned "drugs" I'd buy Thailand.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Learning about Mesopotamian history & Annunakis, seeing UFOs, and inter-dimensional/shape-shifting human-like beings just ruined my Catholicism.
Ya - I empathise - after being taught in religious education lessons - that this world and everything on it was made in the past 7,000 years or so - then the following week going on a field trip to find some 1-2 million year old fossils - by the seaside - kinda put a damper on my 'spiritual advancement ' -

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I was given a quote of 2 k to replace the hids in 1 tent
of which there are 4.
Only a 15% reduction in draw from the wall for power.
I am being told to expect at least that much of a % in production as well.
Hps bulbs last me 2 years and cost $20 to replace and the capacitors in tne ballast are the same $20 to replace making a new ballast.
I am STRUGGLING to understand any advantages of led.
Frankly I feel stronger about them being a shit tech now than before.
🙃

Some regulars will not truly show themselves until flowering.
I always wait until a 100% positive id is made in flower........caught myself fucking that up and don't do it anymore.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
of which there are 4.
Hps bulbs last me 2 years and cost $20 to replace and the capacitors in tne ballast are the same $20 to replace making a new ballast.
🙃

I always wait until a 100% positive id is made in flower........caught myself fucking that up and don't do it anymore.
I am currently using the exact same nutrients and light that I was using when I won flower of the month to consecutive months in a row. Now I can’t get a Tricom to show itself for love money. I will wait another week and then chop them down when they hit eight weeks but I don’t see me smoking them. I am almost tempted to go back to using my 630 DECMH light that I’ve used in the past…

OleReynard

of which there are 4.
🙃

I have a hard time getting off of my hps, not broke aint gonna spend the money