What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Patwillie

The five eyes trump campaign scandal is not even found on google........talk about some fuckin pull
The alphabet agencies are our greatest enemies.

Follow the Money

51d2f472892e4eff5d26f849a52b25b938e20bb61158ee2f29ab13a2ada7c3ab.jpg

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Ok.. here goes.. In 2019 I spent 6 months acting as Personal Representative for my deceased cousin's plundered and decimated estate.. I learned quite a bit about just how deep the corruption in Maricopa County is.

When I returned home very strange, peculiar, and just plain ol' supernatural stuff happened. If you find the following words unbelievable I would not blame you.. If someone said it to me I would be skeptical also. But its true.. all of it is very true.

Although many different occurrences happened ... If you dont mind I would like to share a few of these instances with you.

It had appeared that some ne'er do gooder was taking a pocket hand held plasma cutter to the outside of my brick home; blackened etching into the bricks. I installed a motion activated light outside and I was going to catch the b@stard. ..

I stayed awake at night.. every 10 minutes the light would come on.. I would run outside to find no one there.. This went on for 4 straight nights.

On the 5th night it started like the last 4 ended.. every 10 minutes.. after 3 hours I developed a case of the munchies so I went into the kitchen and put a bagel in the toaster. Through the foyer I could see the light come on again.. Tired of chasing ghosts I decided to stay by the toaster. Then, through the window on the front door I saw a blur of what looked like a sweatshirt sleeve on my front porch. I grabbed my pew pew and went to the front door. On my porch was somebody in a grey hoodie with the hood over their head. I opened the front door and within that split second that person moved about 9 feet backwards off my porch. Through the window on the storm door I could see it was a teenage girl. I could see blonde hair poking out from under the hood. She was about 5'4 and looked like a midwest corn fed girl; not skinny but not obese.. just healthy. I opened the storm door and *poof* she was gone.

At first I thought she ran around the house.. "Dang, she's quick".. I gave chase into the backyard but she was nowhere to be found. Walking back to the front I noticed 5 houses up the street she was sitting on the porch. I could see she was looking down onto a tablet with the faint blue light illuminating her face. About 5 feet away from her stood another girl.. skinny with extra curly brown hair.

My initial inclination was to walk up the street with my pew pew.. The thought of the 45 second 3 squad car police response in my little city rushed into my mind. Instead, I yelled at them.. "You come near my home again and I will put big holes in your forehead!!"..

Both girls looked at me.. Within seconds the lights hanging on the neighbor's garage began to flicker violently and then went out. The girls vanished and in their place was 2 blue orbs.

The blue orbs floated stationary for about 5 seconds then disappeared. Then suddenly writing began to appear on my front lawn.. it looked as if it came from a spray can.. in a language I did not understand. The writing stopped and the blue orbs re-appeared in the same place.. OK! I had enough! I went back in the house to try to understand what just happened.

The next day I was out front when my next door neighbor came home. I approached him and asked if anything strange was happening at his house.. No was his answer. He asked why.. I told him what I just told you. He was facing the house 5 doors up. He points up the street and says, "Are those the blue orbs you're talking about?".. I turned to look and the same blue orbs I saw the night before were in the same place. "Holy sh!t!.. you see them??" I exclaimed. "Yeah.. weird.. I never saw those before", he replied. I said, "Watch, man.. Writing will start on my lawn".. As if on cue the same type of writing began on my lawn.. "Wow, this is unbelievable", he said. Then I looked him in the eye and said, "You can really see that writing? I'm not going coo-coo?".. "No.. I see it and you're not going crazy".. We stood there in silence for about 30 seconds then he said, "Whatever you do please do not tell my wife.. she wouldn't be able to handle it"..

Fast forward a few weeks later.. More and more bizarre unbelievable happenings.. stories within the story.. but lets keep this particular topic concise...

Lets do a quick back story: 3 years prior to 2019 I purchased a small clear plastic box of ATO fuses for my car. I placed the small box in a basket that was sitting in my foyer.. I forget all about them...

So, back to 2019.. I was walking through my kitchen when I noticed something in my peripheral vision down the foyer.. I turned to look and it was the teenage girl standing in front of the door inside my house. She was wearing the same clothes; Grey hoodie with the hood over her head and blue jeans. We made eye contact and I took 2 steps towards her. She squatted down and slid something towards my feet. The object came towards me and I kicked it. As my foot made contact she vanished into thin air. Mind you, my house doors are ALWAYS locked.

I bent over to see what it was that she slid at me. It was the box of fuses that had been sitting in that basket for the past 3 years that I had totally forgotten about.

Another girl, about 7 years old had been in my house on 2 occasions.. when I saw her we made eye contact, she became startled, uttered an audible "AHHH!".. and like the teenager just... vanished.

These are just a couple nutty things that happened. I told ya.. I can write a book.

These words are 100% true. Laugh if you wish. Believe me, you wont hurt my feelings. I would laugh too if it didn't happen to me.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Someone complained about germination rate of the seeds I got from the same place do my dumb ass germinated all 17 seeds. Now I have 17 plants growing. Should have know it was someone that was inexperienced. I have bern buying seeds at that place for several years and never had a problem. I will cull all the males as I am done trying to make seeds. That blows. But I want to grow some stuff I have. He really hooked me up. But I have to cull males first. I only get 24 plants
24 plants is awesome

buzzmobile

Veteran
The five eyes trump campaign scandal is not even found on google........talk about some fuckin pull
The alphabet agencies are our greatest enemies.
Is this what you are referencing?