What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I haven't had a pain free day in years....but you learn to live with it....most of it anyway ⛑️
It's a new thing for me too. Been in pain pretty much for 20 years. Still no idea why it stopped but it's great. I'm sure it will return but mostly you do get used to living with it.

I always have some chronic pain usually, which is ok. The flare ups where you can hardly get out of bed are the worst. Last year I broke my toe, then my back flared up, and to top it off got shingles. Faark.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I like baby pig 🐷 we could do a Porchetta...
you're talking about a pretty skinny meal with the piglets...now momma is another story...she's a biggun...
According to you I sold snake oil......
your snake oil was called paint sealant on the open markett…🤣

I have a classic Camaro that I paid $80,000 for 10 years ago and I am looking to get $180,000 when I sell it… If I live long enough, I will see that kind of return, but if not, my grandson will have a ball with a few of my cars…

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Oh, I get out there.. my game is pushing a shopping cart in the grocery store... right before everything goes syncope. I'll give anything to stop the constant electrocution sensation. I wish somebody would stop by and burn one. When you become useless to others they ghost you.

By the way, I'm a dog whisperer. :)
I thought I heard something.
🐕

jokerman

Premium user
you're talking about a pretty skinny meal with the piglets...now momma is another story...she's a biggun...

I have a classic Camaro that I paid $80,000 for 10 years ago and I am looking to get $180,000 when I sell it… If I live long enough, I will see that kind of return, but if not, my grandson will have a ball with a few of my cars…
Does it have a trailer hitch?😊

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

Right on both counts.

Latest posts

Latest posts