What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BrassNwood

Veteran
it is a safe investment for $20k

i can do a few upgrades and double my money in a year , maybe , unless WW3 kicks into overdrive and then all bets are off , one better be stocked up on ammo , gold , silver , and water and food

At that point brass and lead will be worth more than the gold and silver. :cool:
All this whining about aches and pains makes green with envy..

Cervical stenosis
lumbar stenosis
herniated L3-5
C-L disc desiccation
sciatica down both legs
torn left meniscus
perpetually sprained ankles
Perpetual back pain
joint/nerve damage left hand
pinched nerve right shoulder
Electrical tingling from head to toe
Legs/feet cold & numb
RLS
Sleep apnea
Arthritic from head to toe
Antisocial
Unlovable

Oh yeah, and..
I'm also lined up for a new heart valve and 3 stents
Looks a bit like my own list. Yours is longer I think LMAO. Waiting on the stents appointment as I type..

Patwillie

228f166d07ce4d34.jpg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
just got back from the outback, looks like 3 piggies will survive...buried another one just now and another is getting ignored and looks real puny...natures way of thinning the hurd I guess...I feel bad that they didn't survive but nature is doing it's job...earlene is letting my pick up the brood, they are solid little buggars...the 3 that are alive are fat, sassy, and hungry...if earlene rolls over on them they're toast...she's a fatty...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just got back from the outback, looks like 3 piggies will survive...buried another one just now and another is getting ignored and looks real puny...natures way of thinning the hurd I guess...I feel bad that they didn't survive but nature is doing it's job...earlene is letting my pick up the brood, they are solid little buggars...the 3 that are alive are fat, sassy, and hungry...if earlene rolls over on them they're toast...she's a fatty...
I had some pork tonight ...pork chops as matter fact ... ;) Also have an affinity for bacon as well

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Producing marijuana was my method for printing money all the way up until realizing I was barely able to pay off the counterfeiter ...
there are other ways but you must be creative...
I had some pork tonight ...pork chops as matter fact ... ;) Also have an affinity for bacon as well
I got 3 little piggies you're welcome to but be aware, there little meat on 3 day old piggies...