What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Oh, I get out there.. my game is pushing a shopping cart in the grocery store... right before everything goes syncope. I'll give anything to stop the constant electrocution sensation. I wish somebody would stop by and burn one. When you become useless to others they ghost you.

By the way, I'm a dog whisperer. :)

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
If you live anywhere remotely near the state of Florida, I am extending a personal invitation for you to come down and try to recover a little bit on my property. I’ve got a very beautiful yard full of palms and bamboo and other exotic plants that help me find my center when things aren’t going right… I am very into my two boys and have read many books regarding the communication and the care of my companions. I would love to get to know what you know about dog whispering. I am very fortunate where I have a handful of friends that understand my inabilities to do what I was able to do just a few years ago, but they come over frequently, and we certainly burn our share of weed…

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
All this whining about aches and pains makes green with envy..

Cervical stenosis
lumbar stenosis
herniated L3-5
C-L disc desiccation
sciatica down both legs
torn left meniscus
perpetually sprained ankles
Perpetual back pain
joint/nerve damage left hand
pinched nerve right shoulder
Electrical tingling from head to toe
Legs/feet cold & numb
RLS
Sleep apnea
Arthritic from head to toe
Antisocial
Unlovable

Oh yeah, and..
I'm also lined up for a new heart valve and 3 stents

welcome to the club….or is that clubbed?

these work on the days I need a jump , as long as the + and - are not reversed..

IMG_4105.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

Cervical stenosis
lumbar stenosis
herniated L3-5
C-L disc desiccation
sciatica down both legs
torn left meniscus
Perpetual back pain
Legs/feet cold & numb
RLS
Sleep apnea
Antisocial
Unlovable

Oh yeah, and..
Wow Harley.....you sound like half of us on here.....welcome to the club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
As efficient as good domestic renewable energy can be.

It all depends on one's energy needs. We've been off grid for our energy for over 10 years without any issues and ROI has been well worth it - peace of mind.
Sounds to me like you have roof panels. I am considering a portable one for emergency use only.

What Is The Patriot Power Generator?​

The Patriot Power Generator 1800 is a solar power generator that I've often used for power outages in my home. It comes with 2 charging options — solar panel charging and AC outlet charging (the outlets on the main power grid).
This product is a continuation from the Patriot 1500, which famously was recalled because it kept catching fire.
Now, I’ve not heard any stories about the 1800 catching fire, but I feel like it’s worth mentioning when considering which company to buy from.
What is the patriot power generator 1800

Maybe speak to the customer service team if you’re nervous.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Got a good walk in today. Little slower than normal....had to much fun last night. I will recover though.
Took the kids to the gym today - did a lot of stretching before weight resistance training - 5 minutes Asian Squat - 3 minutes Horse Stance - 1 minute hanging from a bar - was bright and sunny today - no heavy winds or rain - chilly - but not freezing - 😀 walked there and back -

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Sounds to me like you have roof panels. I am considering a portable one for emergency use only.

The Patriot Power Generator 1800 is a solar power generator that I've often used for power outages in my home. It comes with 2 charging options — solar panel charging and AC outlet charging (the outlets on the main power grid).
This product is a continuation from the Patriot 1500, which famously was recalled because it kept catching fire.
Now, I’ve not heard any stories about the 1800 catching fire, but I feel like it’s worth mentioning when considering which company to buy from.

I wonder do they require yearly maintenance especially on the battery I found that rechargeable stuff needs to be used regularly or it turns not usable

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
The problem for this stacker is seen as:

What do you do with your Bitcoin when there is an EMP, or concerted illegal alien attacks on powerstations all over the country, etc.?

It ceases to exist.

Gold/silver/copper does not.

exactly

in the meantime , I am gonna use this Magic Voodoo crypto prestidigitation , called bitcoin , to exchange the mystical into Fungible Bank 🏦 of Big currency

this is what Bitcoin looks like to me..

IMG_8219.jpeg

I got in right about here

IMG_8221.jpeg

Last edited:

HarleyJammer

Veteran
If you live anywhere remotely near the state of Florida, I am extending a personal invitation for you to come down and try to recover a little bit on my property. I’ve got a very beautiful yard full of palms and bamboo and other exotic plants that help me find my center when things aren’t going right… I am very into my two boys and have read many books regarding the communication and the care of my companions. I would love to get to know what you know about dog whispering. I am very fortunate where I have a handful of friends that understand my inabilities to do what I was able to do just a few years ago, but they come over frequently, and we certainly burn our share of weed…

Appreciate the offer, Boo. Northern Ohio here. Been to Daytona Bike Week on a few occasions. I rarely leave the house except for those trips to the store and to the myriad of doctors.

Dog whisperin' is my 2nd nature. Folks used to get upset how I can befriend their doggies almost instantaneously. If I cant connect with 'em it usually means they've been abused beyond repair.

OleReynard

Cervical stenosis
lumbar stenosis
herniated L3-5
C-L disc desiccation
sciatica down both legs
torn left meniscus
Perpetual back pain
Legs/feet cold & numb
RLS
Sleep apnea
Antisocial
Unlovable

Oh yeah, and..
Except for the heart work you've had done, ya I'm there

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

they have a special n right now…bogo

about $2500

IMG_8223.png

Latest posts

Latest posts