What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
They all look a little different. Are they all rosin?

one is cap junky shatter

one golden goat wax

one is live rosin budder called sour animal

one is rosin lava called trop melonz

we went a little overboard at a dispensary about 120 miles one way from here

IMG_8195.jpeg

IMG_8196.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Did you run out?

no

we went there to scope out some vape pens

but damn , it was like turning us loose on n a candy store

we got two vape pens that we can just pop a cart in the snail battery and toke away

supposed to be solvent less rosin in the carts

we also picked up some Lebanese blond hash and some dark Moroccan hash which both were a disappointment cause all they see was keef pressed into 1 gram soft balls…..

weak sauce , not like the very hard hash we had back in the 60’s…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
one is cap junky shatter

one golden goat wax

one is live rosin budder called sour animal

one is rosin lava called trop melonz

we went a little overboard at a dispensary about 120 miles one way from here

View attachment 18957840

View attachment 18957841
Are they all basically the same thing just produced at different heat levels? Kinda like making candy? I’m being serious. I guess I could probably find it on the internet. I have never been to a place like Star buds but would have spent some money there and be experimenting with my new toys right now. We have the smoke shack which carries a lot of stuff but I don’t trust any of it. I don’t think it’s legal to sell the good stuff like you bought here but have things that look similar to it. Even weed I think it’s fake weed or something. they Have jars of it. Looks like regular weed too…

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
no

we got two vape pens that we can just pop a cart in the snail battery and toke away

we also picked up some Lebanese blond hash and some dark Moroccan hash which both were a disappointment cause all they see was keef pressed into 1 gram soft balls…..

Sounds like an expensive day😋

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
no

Sounds like a fun day. So what do you think about the vape pens you got? Do they work for you?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I remember back in the very early 70s the hash that we got was so hard we had to toast it to soften it up just to smoke it. I always love using the 1 L beer glass on the table with a pin stuck in the hash. When the glass was full of what we called milk, it was ready to imbibe… good night folks, we’re all heading to bed…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I remember back in the very early 70s the hash that we got was so hard we had to toast it to soften it up just to smoke it. I always love using the 1 L beer glass on the table with a pin stuck in the hash. When the glass was full of what we called milk, it was ready to imbibe… good night folks, we’re all heading to bed…
Good night boo. Sleep tite