What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is not a parody?? This is reality? Are you really sure??
I feel like I live in a strange Monty Python sketch.
edit; I checked and it seems to come from a satire website, a post from 2020/21, I really hope that's a fake story.
Certainly made an ugly deer. Fortunately with little hope of propagating.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Politics politics politics. Mmm.mmm. mmmmmm.

Fuck a democracy. And all those governments that have it in the name... Not the country...Just the governments. Oh... The collectivists can fuck all the way off, too.

And our own government here in the US...which is now a technocratic corporatocracy...You guessed it!! They can fuck off too!! Our "democracy" was stolen a lonngggg time ago.

All our leaders are so cool. Old people with dementia falling up stairs... Orange man bad... inbred royalty ruling over nothing but pomp and circumstance...Castro's son making it easy for people with mental illness to kill themselves. Sigh. So proud of all these globalist fucks.

Keep your 15 minute cities. Keep your green initiative bullshit. Keep your wars. Keep telling people that "trans kids matter".

Well I sure feel better!
😁
No more Eddie Murphy!

buzzmobile

Veteran
I so wanna see KC win in OT on a hail Mary pass with no time left in the clock Mahomes to Kelci for the win

and then Kelci gets on his knee and proposes to Taylor on live tv and the cameras turn to Taylor as she runs down from the million dollar skybox and down to the field and runs into the arms as Travis as We Are the Champions play in the backround

View attachment 18957764

View attachment 18957765
and then the post-game fireworks.
1707568353214.jpeg

Go Lions!

OleReynard

22 hrs is a bit far......that is like a summer vacation with Mrs Pute. I will/have gotten up at 3 and drive 2 hrs to be at a lake at sunrise.

Major secret, at least here. Lake fish bite early at night and early and then again at sunrise. River fish, trout, follow hatches and they occur through out the day so you don't have to be on the river so early or late. So get some sleep.
Same with bluegills, northern and bass.
They turn on the higher the sun gets