What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Mr_Hash

Politics politics politics. Mmm.mmm. mmmmmm.

Fuck a democracy. And all those governments that have it in the name... Not the country...Just the governments. Oh... The collectivists can fuck all the way off, too.

And our own government here in the US...which is now a technocratic corporatocracy...You guessed it!! They can fuck off too!! Our "democracy" was stolen a lonngggg time ago.

All our leaders are so cool. Old people with dementia falling up stairs... Orange man bad... inbred royalty ruling over nothing but pomp and circumstance...Castro's son making it easy for people with mental illness to kill themselves. Sigh. So proud of all these globalist fucks.

Keep your 15 minute cities. Keep your green initiative bullshit. Keep your wars. Keep telling people that "trans kids matter".

Well I sure feel better!
😁

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hated doing that cleaning birds it totally sucks. Growing up on a farm you learn all sorts of neat tricks. Never cared much for it though.
Plucking and hoeing........ The bane of farm living.
Let's hope they stamp out Surprise Defecation in our lifetime. I would fart larger as well as louder!
Certainly at a lower pitch!

Patwillie

f9cab4174df979ff.jpg

Patwillie

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Who is gonna win the Superbowl? On paper I give the edge to KC. But due to reasons beyond my control I will be rooting for SF.
I am hosting a party for the game......food. beer and smoke will be served.
Hope it is a good game!

I so wanna see KC win in OT on a hail Mary pass with no time left in the clock Mahomes to Kelci for the win

and then Kelci gets on his knee and proposes to Taylor on live tv and the cameras turn to Taylor as she runs down from the million dollar skybox and down to the field and runs into the arms as Travis as We Are the Champions play in the backround

IMG_8189.jpeg

IMG_8190.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
I so wanna see KC win in OT on a hail Mary pass with no time left in the clock Mahomes to Kelci for the win

and then Kelci gets on his knee and proposes to Taylor on live tv and the cameras turn to Taylor as she runs down from the million dollar skybox and down to the field and runs into the arms as Travis as We Are the Champions play in the backround

View attachment 18957764

View attachment 18957765
Once the Yankees weren't in it ,I lost interest😊,

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

View attachment 18957764

View attachment 18957765
🤮no you don't....you just like to stir the pot...have another dab!