What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Patwillie

An elderly couple were watching a Discovery Channel special about a West African bush tribe
whose men all had penises 24 inches long.

When the black male reaches a certain age, a string is tied around his penis and on the other
end is a weight. After a while, the weight stretches the penis to 24 inches..

Later that evening as the husband was getting out of the shower, his wife looked at him and said,
'How about we try the African string-and-weight procedure?'

The husband agreed and they tied a string and a weight to his penis.

A few days later, the wife asked the husband, 'How is our little tribal experiment coming along?'

'Well, it looks like we're about half way there,' he replied.

'Wow, you mean it's grown to 12 inches?'

'No, it's turned black.'

Patwillie

I only watch PBR , Professional Bull Riders circuit as a sport ... everything else is compromised . But I bet Taylor Switt would give a bull a good ride.

b3bae11e48672f74.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hell YEAH! Africanna - lovely beach man -
I found a news item - mooseeater's World 🌎

Inside a remote cabin in Alaska that one man built by hand and lived in for 30 YEARS with no electricity or running water - and is only accessible by plane​

Thegreengrower64

Inside a remote cabin in Alaska that one man built by hand and lived in for 30 YEARS with no electricity or running water - and is only accessible by plane​

Now that the kids have all grown up, flown the nest. I'm on my own, so that would do very nicely.

Thegreengrower64

Was just over on uncle fishysticks thread - saw this pic - and nicked it - to paste here - what a silly-sod this fella is - dressing up like a deer - around a buncha deer 🦌 hunters - must have a death wish eh?
View attachment 18957881
You'll remember the ,'Kenny Everett show' from way back. He had this weekly skitt where he played an army person in a tank in a field. Where he put all the stupid people in, and say , " round em up put em in a field and blow em all to bits"
🤣🤣 what these dumb idiots need.

Africanna

Remarkable. Can't begin to imagine the peace he had within him and around him

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
And the numbers of these sick otherkin trans species is growing
Yeah - soon there will be herds of them furries and fuzzie wuzzies - out there on the vast prairies - competing with the buffalo 🐃 and the deer 🦌 wabbits and ducks for forage - might need to get a hunting season licence to keep the numbers down even - who knows what the future will bring?

kro-magnon

Veteran
Was just over on uncle fishysticks thread - saw this pic - and nicked it - to paste here - what a silly-sod this fella is - dressing up like a deer - around a buncha deer 🦌 hunters - must have a death wish eh?
View attachment 18957881
This is not a parody?? This is reality? Are you really sure??
I feel like I live in a strange Monty Python sketch.
edit; I checked and it seems to come from a satire website, a post from 2020/21, I really hope that's a fake story.

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brethren!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy today starting at 36F and predicted to reach 53F.

Some productive time spent with my grandson-in-law, an attorney, on my bring Area Heating and Cooling to God project and a competitive comparison bid from another vendor that was $700, or about 66% cheaper.

Dinner out tonight with NM at the Black Bear Dinner.