What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
I am at the hotel across from Cabelas .The store in Hamburg is impressive with a huge fishingsection along with a very big fly fishing section.
Had a nice cigar and a good cold beer at Cigar International.
Decided not to go tonight ,it will be crazy.
( Unless 45 sends a car to pick me up)

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
🤮no you don't....you just like to stir the pot...have another dab!

which flavor?

IMG_0090.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I so wanna see KC win in OT on a hail Mary pass with no time left in the clock Mahomes to Kelci for the win

and then Kelci gets on his knee and proposes to Taylor on live tv and the cameras turn to Taylor as she runs down from the million dollar skybox and down to the field and runs into the arms as Travis as We Are the Champions play in the backround

View attachment 18957764

View attachment 18957765
I’m so excited now to see the end of the game Wow!🥰🥰🥰

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I am at the hotel across from Cabelas .The store in Hamburg is impressive with a huge fishingsection along with a very big fly fishing section.
Had a nice cigar and a good cold beer at Cigar International.
Decided not to go tonight ,it will be crazy.
( Unless 45 sends a car to pick me up)
You never know, he may just do that. I’d be ready just in case. Sounds like a fun time y’all are having. Be safe 🥰

Sun&Soil

Stripped and rubbed in 3 applications of G96 last night.. a few bong rips and a space cookie made the 3 hours go by effortlessly..

1918 Colt

so yeah , I never learned to fly fish , hell , it was to difficult to learn baitcasting with an AbuGarcia Ambassador 5000 let alone a proper fly casting rig

so I stumbled on the Tenkara fishing method and it fits my style perfectly…

and more importantly , opened the door to the world of fly fishing

so yeah , the ponds are unfrozen now , we drove by them yesterday , and I am jonesing to wet a few flies

so maybe today or weather permitting , tomorrow Swede and I will try and get out to the pond and see if anything is biting

View attachment 18957516

View attachment 18957514

View attachment 18957515

I've spent time Tenkara fishing in the Adirondacks. It's a perfect system for the small mountain streams. How long have you been Tenkera fishing?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Damn 22 hour drives.
22 hrs is a bit far......that is like a summer vacation with Mrs Pute. I will/have gotten up at 3 and drive 2 hrs to be at a lake at sunrise.

Major secret, at least here. Lake fish bite early at night and early and then again at sunrise. River fish, trout, follow hatches and they occur through out the day so you don't have to be on the river so early or late. So get some sleep.

Latest posts

Latest posts