What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Well... shitdamnhellpissfartpoop. I got hit with two big ones.

Biggest: My dearest lifelong friend, "the other otter" just died. We were closer than brothers. For over sixty years, we vacationed together... and as our families grew, all of us would go to places like Jamaica or Costa Rica to scuba dive. We'd go hunting hogs, deer, birds, and fishing together.

Next: My shot-up shoulder (unlike the movies, shit like that does not heal by the next scene) has done something new all of a sudden: My whole arm feels like I got whacked on the funny bone. Crippling. My hand actually stings even as I type this. I am scheduled for X-rays and MRI this morning... (No, not at the fukking VA.)

And I just noticed I have a half a pinky finger of weed left.

I have made my stash last an unbelievably long time -- over six months because I've updated my super conservative method yet again for efficiency:

I take a hit from my homemade bubbler and immediately cap the bowl with a carved cork to prevent any smoke at all from going anywhere but into the bubbler. And the cork puts to fire out.

Exhale into the Volcano bag. Remove cork plug, take two more hits from the bubbler with the fire out, exhaling into the bag.

Relight the bubbler, and take the second "hot" hit -- which uses all of the pea-sized weed. Exhale into the bag. Hit the dead bubbler two more times to clear it out, exhaling into the bag.

Inhale and exhale only into the bag. Repeat until the bag is clear. Not a wisp of smoke lost anywhere. At all.

I do not care for the smell of pot in the house (neither does the Darling Witch) -- but this system is so effective, I can get all the goodness without any smoke odor at all even when smoking inside.

Dunno why I am talking about weed. I have tears running down my face. My beloved life-friend is gone. I am too old, and too fucking hardcase Alpha to cry. Not.

And I don't even know why I am telling you all this. More tears, dammit.
I’m sorry for the loss of your good friend Walt 🥰

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
and to think of all the homeless veterans that have nothing and do without but the illegals get carte blanche...this country has lost it's way and it's values...
It's just the same over here Boo - but worse because we have a National Health Service with 8 million people waiting for a medical procedure - and I'm one of them - and I think that it's due to allowing millions of outlanders into the country without building the medical infrastructure required to deal with this mass unfettered immigration - our ex-servicemen and women have to wait much longer for any social/medical services - as we all do - because all of these other people who haven't paid a penny/dime into the system and are slowing the whole thing down - because 100's of new hospitals haven't been built to take good care of the indigenous Brits as well as the benefits shopping newcomers -

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
And "no" I'm not saying nothing bad about Chris. Just saying he has better.

if one gets on the good side of Chris , it is a positive experience

i got lucky….as a member there , we drew names for Christmas gifts and Chris drew my name…😂…..he was then sorta obligated to be nice to me…

like most of us , we all have a cranky side..😜

OleReynard

if one gets on the good side of Chris , it is a positive experience

i got lucky….as a member there , we drew names for Christmas gifts and Chris drew my name…😂…..he was then sorta obligated to be nice to me…

like most of us , we all have a cranky side..😜
How is Chris these days, we haven't talked for year or better ever since I told him I didn't care for his chemo strain.
I hear he was having a rough time, i hope he's doing better.
Seems, I caught in the wind he was selling a bunch and not doing well.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
just found out who Putembk has been seeing on his up in the mountains fishing stories….

IMG_8182.jpeg

OleReynard

I grew this outside last year. It was pulled a couple weeks early but was very good weed (and I am no lightweight…) I would grow it again in hopes for even better letting her finish up. We smoked the heck out of it. View attachment 18957143
@subgirI See some DP in your closet there, how is it and where from?
ive got some sssc dp thats sitting patiently from out of Alaska

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
@subgirI See some DP in your closet there, how is it and where from?
ive got some sssc dp thats sitting patiently from out of Alaska
The seeds came from @bigsur51 He sent them to me last year and I ran them and a couple others as my outside plants. I had a death in the family and had to pull them all 4 plants including the DP and the HB 2-3 weeks early. They did very well outside even tho I had little time to care for the grow. The DP was also decent weed. Big has pictures of his DP. Mine looked nothing like that. not even half the size but had a lot of small buds. dont have a lot of sun in my outdoor area. Would love to grow them as big as his.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
@OleReynard

Durban Poison x Triangle Kush

the DP is dominate and comes with anise licorice peppery with fruity overtones

the TK adds some lemon pledge to the mix and evens out the speedy DP characteristics to make it an enjoyable relaxing morning noon or night herb

our harvest was about 4 lbs off of two plants 🏄‍♀️🏄‍♀️🏄‍♀️

I have several grips of seeds…😜😁😜

IMG_8437.jpeg

IMG_2907.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
@OleReynard

Durban Poison x Triangle Kush

the DP is dominate and comes with anise licorice peppery with fruity overtones

the TK adds some lemon pledge to the mix and evens out the speedy DP characteristics to make it an enjoyable relaxing morning noon or night herb

our harvest was about 4 lbs off of two plants 🏄‍♀️🏄‍♀️🏄‍♀️

I have several grips of seeds…😜😁😜

View attachment 18957210

View attachment 18957211
Thanx big for remembering the TK part. Ain’t that a beautiful plant ?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
just found out who Putembk has been seeing on his up in the mountains fishing stories….

View attachment 18957181
Looks like she keeps the fish tho. I wonder if they argue about that. 🤪

Yup she is a meat eater......saw it right off. Sorry she can't go with me......No waders, sun glasses and head gear.....Not my kind of woman......

img_8182-jpeg.18957181

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts