What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
When I flew into San Francisco Airport for the first time - I asked airport official where I could buy 20 fags - he gave me a VERY odd look - and said 'take a cab to Polk Street - you can buy all the fags you like on that street' - then he walked off - looking quite perturbed -

At the time I didn't know know what the American meaning of the word meant - and the airport official didn't know that 'fags' meant cigarettes to me - LMFAO!
How was Polk street?
😁

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I had some of off Chris they weren't really that good, description was off.
I gave Mdjammer the rest of the seed she liked it but she's a bit of a light weight
I grew this outside last year. It was pulled a couple weeks early but was very good weed (and I am no lightweight…) I would grow it again in hopes for even better letting her finish up. We smoked the heck out of it.
IMG_9543.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
@Gypsy Nirvana any news on starting a sub forum to share and trade seeds?…that would be an awesome Thread!

thanks!
We have some ideas about it - would be ideal if we could do a sorta Craigslist for stoners here - but make it so that we only allow those into that section - who subscribe to ICMAG - so we can make some dosh - to help keep the lights on around here - could possibly do it via Patreon -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
How was Polk street?
😁
Got in a cab at the airport and asked the driver if Polk Street was the only place to buy a packet of 20 fags - and luckily he'd had British people in his cab before and knew what I meant - and explained to me what the American term meant - and I told him what had transpired with the airport official and he laughed - while pulling over in some gas ⛽️ station - so that I could buy some Marlboro Reds -

oldfogey8

When I flew into San Francisco Airport for the first time - I asked airport official where I could buy 20 fags - he gave me a VERY odd look - and said 'take a cab to Polk Street - you can buy all the fags you like on that street' - then he walked off - looking quite perturbed -

At the time I didn't know know what the American meaning of the word meant - and the airport official didn't know that 'fags' meant cigarettes to me - LMFAO!
Lighting fags on fire is frowned upon in the states…😁

oldfogey8

I grew this outside last year. It was pulled a couple weeks early but was very good weed (and I am no lightweight…) I would grow it again in hopes for even better letting her finish up. We smoked the heck out of it. View attachment 18957143
I have Heri-Berry going right now. It is quite a compact plant. I flipped them too early but really had no choice since I am under a time constraint.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Of course oldfogey - of course -
Now here's a song from my Mums (RIP) favourite band - The Seekers - they were born and raised in Australia 🇦🇺 - and became a big hit in Europe/UK - back in the 60's - I dunno if you American members have ever heard of them - maybe this is a voyage of discovery - where this old band is concerned - for some of you?

Mr_Hash

I was of course talking about European fags.😂
First time a kid walked up to me outside pub* in Weymouth and asked me for a fag... I had to ask him 3 times wtf he was asking me... And then he was like a faggg mateeee... A cig! I said aren't you too young for that???...I can't give you a smoke!!?? Dude kicked me right in the shin and ran off. Called me a wanker, too. 😅

Ah the good ole days.

Patwillie

Best of health to you giggy, ..

Walt, condolences my friend ... I can send ya a letter, not much but I'll try

I guess I'm a Sigma male .. some just call me an asshole , don't make a sheeit to me

Shot a tree rat and a frickin' crow this morn .. hit both with my 122 ... crow flew off but the rat laid down.

OleReynard

Best of health to you giggy, ..

Walt, condolences my friend ... I can send ya a letter, not much but I'll try

I guess I'm a Sigma male .. some just call me an asshole , don't make a sheeit to me

Shot a tree rat and a frickin' crow this morn .. hit both with my 122 ... crow flew off but the rat laid down.

Got some tree rats I gotta thin out myself.
Damnest thing I ever saw went out where my red gas cans are x2 and there was a qt of oil in a red bottle all chewed up, they must like red.

Latest posts

Latest posts