What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

@OleReynard

Durban Poison x Triangle Kush

the DP is dominate and comes with anise licorice peppery with fruity overtones

the TK adds some lemon pledge to the mix and evens out the speedy DP characteristics to make it an enjoyable relaxing morning noon or night herb

our harvest was about 4 lbs off of two plants 🏄‍♀️🏄‍♀️🏄‍♀️

I have several grips of seeds…😜😁😜

View attachment 18957210

View attachment 18957211
I believe I may of got some

jokerman

Premium user

OleReynard

A few shots of the Mothers Milk f2 I put up a couple years ago, these pictures were by a couple different folks. I also crossed these with Nepali Temple which also turned out pretty good

Attachments

• 20221214_101147.jpg
    20221214_101147.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 36
  • 20211221_075709.jpg
    20211221_075709.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 28
  • 9220.jpeg
    9220.jpeg
    410.5 KB · Views: 44
  • Hal Leonard Hal Leonard Red Hot Chili Peppers Mother's Milk Guitar Tab Songbook~2.jpeg
    Hal Leonard Hal Leonard Red Hot Chili Peppers Mother's Milk Guitar Tab Songbook~2.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 38

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Women's History Month: Joan Wulff, “The First Lady of Fly Fishing” - Fly  Life Magazine's History Month: Joan Wulff, “The First Lady of Fly Fishing” - Fly  Life Magazine View attachment 18957250 800 × 367

Search inside image

Women's History Month: Joan Wulff, “The First Lady of Fly Fishing” - Fly Life Magazine

This Lady is the real deal, holds distance records and owned a fly fishing school with her husband in Colorado.
She said she had the hots for Pute
I don't know the first lady of fly fishing but I did know the queen of fly fishing.....Rhonda Sapp. Her and her Husband owned the Colorado Angler in Lakewood.....and......well snitches get stitches.....

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh no, I just learned that my Sense died! He was 6th Dan (Roku) in Kendo and I studied under him when he was here in the US setting up operations for his company. I also visited him a couple times in Japan.

One of my idols not only as a fencer, but as a human being. That is him on the left, standing next to me. The next two fencers are 2nd Dans and the last is a 4th Dan.

I was the lowly 1st dan but one of Sensei's Deshi's and the one who found him a dojo to teach at. In the two and a half years that I fenced under Sensei, I hit him exactly twice that he didn't let me. I knew it he didn't let me by the surprised look on his face, followed by an ear-to-ear grin that I had gotten by him.

Osada Sensei JD three other fencers2.jpg

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Oh no, I just learned that my Sense died! He was 5th Dan (Roku) in Kendo and I studied under him when he was here in the US setting up operations for his company. I also visited him a couple times in Japan.

One of my idols not only as a fencer, but as a human being. That is him on the left, standing next to me. The next two fencers are 2nd Dans and the last is a 4th Dan.

I was the lowly 1st dan but one of Sensei's Deshi's and the one who found him a dojo to teach at. In the two and a half years that I fenced under Sensei, I hit him exactly twice that he didn't let me. I knew it he didn't let me by the surprised look on his face, followed by an ear-to-ear grin that I had gotten by him.

View attachment 18957294
Sorry for your loss....sounds like lots of good memories.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Ask dogzter he is the vape guru. If available, he will likely suggest the dab press unit, if available..

Bubba P

yep yep , dog is the man on vapes

if you are referring to a press to make live Rosen , yes we have a press with heat plates and we press keef in gorilla squish bags wrapped in a folded piece of parchment paper and press away……makes very tasty rosin

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Oh no, I just learned that my Sense died! He was 5th Dan (Roku) in Kendo and I studied under him when he was here in the US setting up operations for his company. I also visited him a couple times in Japan.

View attachment 18957294
So much is lost when a great teacher passes on. You have my condolences.

I studied an obscure form of kung fu some 30 years ago but drifted more to Tai Chi as time caught up. Been doing that for over 25 years now (hence my name here), and still find it interesting and discovering new things. It might be as exciting as watching paint dry to those watching but it has transformed in many ways.

Btw, I have been checking out your website that you linked the other day. Really great info!