What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So much is lost when a great teacher passes on. You have my condolences.

I studied an obscure form of kung fu some 30 years ago but drifted more to Tai Chi as time caught up. Been doing that for over 25 years now (hence my name here), and still find it interesting and discovering new things. It might be as exciting as watching paint dry to those watching but it has transformed in many ways.

Btw, I have been checking out your website that you linked the other day. Really great info!
Thanks brother!

I studied Korean karate, as well as European foil, saber, and epee, before moving on to Japanese aikido, and kendo. By age 38 my left knee was bad enough that I had to give them all up and stick to sports I could do sitting/lying down.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
kinda tough on him, no? 😊

keeps the old fart sharp…

IMG_3976.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
I am going to the Great American Sportsman Show in Lancaster Pa and Pres Trump is going to speak.
He doesn't know Im going and so Im safe he wouldn't call me to the podium😊🙄
Brought enough thc products to take care of a family of four.
We go to Dietricks a German Butcherr shop some what famous.
I would buy 20 lbs of bacon,
Now a lb of bacon is $9.40 a pound
$9.00 a lb when you buy 10 lbs.
Thick cut restaurant depot bacon is $22 for 5 lbs.
Liverwurst is a target

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
In the news today - we have the oh so sad story of a pair of bollocks rotting in a fridge - (you couldn't make this up)

Michigan transgender Muslim woman loses case against ex who she sued for throwing out jar of her former pair of testicles that she kept in the FRIDGE​

Kingsley replied: 'They were my testicles. We're talking about my nuts. I wanted them in my fridge - not his. He denied me access to my own body parts. I don't think that can be quantified. The damages were the loss of these nuts.'

Thegreengrower64

In the news today - we have the oh so sad story of a pair of bollocks rotting in a fridge - (you couldn't make this up)

Michigan transgender Muslim woman loses case against ex who she sued for throwing out jar of her former pair of testicles that she kept in the FRIDGE​

Kingsley replied: 'They were my testicles. We're talking about my nuts. I wanted them in my fridge - not his. He denied me access to my own body parts. I don't think that can be quantified. The damages were the loss of these nuts.'
🤣shit just gets crazier and crazier Dailey..
Should've kept them where they belonged in the first place.

Unca Walt

420club
Debbie Downer here again... Sumbody up there musta looked down at yer pore Unca and said, "Let's drop another rock on the sumbitch."

After whining about my old boo-boo's breaking bad, it turns out I never got around to the MRI/X-ray stuff yesterday.

Nope, my Red Witch can now hardly walk. I have to help her get around.

She can only step slowly in tiny zombie steps due to spinal stenosis... and she cannot get her now due spinal shot because she took suddenly very ill. Terrible coughing, cannot sleep or eat. My beautiful wife looks like Death taking a shit. Pale, weak, and shaky and trying very gallantly not to cry.

She's tested positive for Wusan Flu. I have to go get a $500 prescription for her later this afternoon. The money means nothing.

On the "positive" side, the MRI/X-ray bullshit for my electric-shock shoulder-to-fingertips fun** is gonna be done this morning in a few hours. I got lucky and the wizards had a new slot that opened for me. Mebbe they'll find something they can fix.

** "fun" is the Mandarin word for "shit".
1707469233170.png

Mebbe my 5 lag bolts need tightening.

Meanwhile, I have been put on steroids at the crash level. Like two pills every 3 hours all day...

(*sigh*) I re-read yesterday's original lament. You guys are a super bunch, no error. How genuine strangers can be so supportive is simply amazing.

God bless the lot of you. There isn't a single turd in the whole punchbowl.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Debbie Downer here again... Sumbody up there musta looked down at yer pore Unca and said, "Let's drop another rock on the sumbitch."

After whining about my old boo-boo's breaking bad, it turns out I never got around to the MRI/X-ray stuff yesterday.

Nope, my Red Witch can now hardly walk. I have to help her get around.

She can only step slowly in tiny zombie steps due to spinal stenosis... and she cannot get her now due spinal shot because she took suddenly very ill. Terrible coughing, cannot sleep or eat. My beautiful wife looks like Death taking a shit. Pale, weak, and shaky and trying very gallantly not to cry.

She's tested positive for Wusan Flu. I have to go get a $500 prescription for her later this afternoon. The money means nothing.

On the "positive" side, the MRI/X-ray bullshit for my electric-shock shoulder-to-fingertips fun** is gonna be done this morning in a few hours. I got lucky and the wizards had a new slot that opened for me. Mebbe they'll find something they can fix.

** "fun" is the Mandarin word for "shit".
View attachment 18957428

Mebbe my 5 lag bolts need tightening.

Meanwhile, I have been put on steroids at the crash level. Like two pills every 3 hours all day...

(*sigh*) I re-read yesterday's original lament. You guys are a super bunch, no error. How genuine strangers can be so supportive is simply amazing.

God bless the lot of you. There isn't a single turd in the whole punchbowl.
And if there is a turd still in the loo - let me know - and I will flush it - and scrub/clean
the bowl with DOMESTOS!

Chin up Walt - and smile in the face of adversity - (if you can) 😀