What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
well fvck me running , I guess i am gross and wasteful and ignorant then cause I am gonna keep smoking da herb till I die , just like humans have been doing for thousands of years….

i know I know , just because humans have been doing something for thousands of years doesn’t mean it’s the right thing to do , just means they have been doing it wrong for so long

to add to my dumbness , I believe cannabis cigarettes were promoted as a way to get some relief from the symptoms of asthma

but yeah , I do not like buying any product from a dispensary because of the lack of quality assurance

unless I personally know the owners and growers , won’t do business there
Like you, I don't trust dispensary products. I have seen cash croppers put some pretty nasty products on the market.

I am very particular about what I smoke.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Like you, I don't trust dispensary products. I have seen cash croppers put some pretty nasty products on the market.

I am very particular about what I smoke.

do you remember Muir!?….he used to run two dispensaries and grew and made all the products….he had the good stuff

there are a few good dispensaries around , one just needs to know the right people and where to go

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
do you remember Muir!?….he used to run two dispensaries and grew and made all the products….he had the good stuff

there are a few good dispensaries around , one just needs to know the right people and where to go
Like everything now days there is good and bad. Problem is, like you said, most of the time you don't know what you are getting.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
when we landed at Heathrow , a bus picked us up and drove us off the tarmac to customs and baggage , which was underground

after we cleared customs and got our luggage , we started looking for the exit so we could be on our way

for the life of us , we could not find one fecking exit sign so we finally broke down and asked someone where is the damn exit

the chap looked at us and says , “ Oh . You mean the way out.”…” Yes please.”

” Right over there.” he says……..

and sure enough , when we looked over there , the sign said Way Out

that Way Out was far out and we laughed as we went on our merry way…

way out , bonnet , and fag mean something different in Great Britain
When I flew into San Francisco Airport for the first time - I asked airport official where I could buy 20 fags - he gave me a VERY odd look - and said 'take a cab to Polk Street - you can buy all the fags you like on that street' - then he walked off - looking quite perturbed -

At the time I didn't know know what the American meaning of the word meant - and the airport official didn't know that 'fags' meant cigarettes to me - LMFAO!

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
we tried the Pax for awhile but found it was not very efficient , clumsy , and difficult to keep clean

how do you feel about making one’s own oleoresin and re-filling one’s own carts?

is that an option?
I have a pax and you are spot on...messy, hard to keep clean and goes through a lot of product!

I also have a pen.....both haven't been used for a long time.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
we have found through trial and error that we don’t need to take a huge rip off of a bong , pen , or joint and then cough our lungs out

the solution?

take smaller tokes!

brilliant huh….😂

but yeah , I would rather take ten small cough less tokes off a pen than to take a big rip and cough up a chunk of lung

never understood the reasoning behind the competition to see who can take the biggest toke….

thats just plain dumb
My niece uses this one and loves it. Shes puffin on it all the time 🤪
IMG_2332.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
we have found through trial and error that we don’t need to take a huge rip off of a bong , pen , or joint and then cough our lungs out

the solution?

take smaller tokes!

brilliant huh….😂

but yeah , I would rather take ten small cough less tokes off a pen than to take a big rip and cough up a chunk of lung

never understood the reasoning behind the competition to see who can take the biggest toke….

thats just plain dumb
Yes 47 hits instead of just 5 or 6 🤪. You’re right. And there is no biggest hit contest here, I would lose 🤣

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
so many new products out there , it is difficult to keep up

but yeah , we want an oil pen , flowers will stink to much

we want the pens to use when we hit the road , discreet and no odors if possible..

we thought of buying some glass straws and making a bunch of oleoresin or BHO and do some dabs in on the road

but that is just to risky for us so we will look at vape pens

thanks 🙏 for the feedback
My flower vape does not stink. I smoked it right in my mommas living room. What little smell there is, goes away quick. Different than smoke smell of the same weed

i use this one, very little smell.
IMG_9542.jpeg