What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Vape pens with carts make me cough more than a portable flower vape pen. I did use one tho when I was taking care of my momma after one of her surgeries and did look forward to it every chance I got to hit it. Sorry I don’t remember what kind it was and did not have interchangeable carts. My little brother got them for me at a dispensary in California when I was scared to death to order anything by mail. So it did work. I’m not sure maybe the oil or what ever they use… the vape cigs do the same thing to me, I cough my head off.
Agree, pens arn't for me either.

giggy

I heard from our mutual friend last night, @giggy. He is having his gall bladder removed this morning. He just cannot catch a break.
:cry:
i posted to him on facebook yesterday and we text last night. i really hope this helps him. said he is up to 225 lbs, and shaved off his facial hair. them damn steroids will get to you, i know cause i'm having to take them too right now. i got to get down that way for a safety meeting.

OleReynard

i posted to him on facebook yesterday and we text last night. i really hope this helps him. said he is up to 225 lbs, and shaved off his facial hair. them damn steroids will get to you, i know cause i'm having to take them too right now. i got to get down that way for a safety meeting.
Must be gall bladder season my mom just had hers out this last week

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Eh burn another
Maybe someone back then was asking themself what will she look like when she ages. I remember seeing Mr subs dad’s beautiful thick white hair, looks and health thinking that he was gonna look good when he grows old if he takes after his dad. Well he must have gotten the hair gene from his moms side but he still is a sexy old guy to me 🥰

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Vape pens with carts make me cough more than a portable flower vape pen. I did use one tho when I was taking care of my momma after one of her surgeries and did look forward to it every chance I got to hit it. Sorry I don’t remember what kind it was and did not have interchangeable carts. My little brother got them for me at a dispensary in California when I was scared to death to order anything by mail. So it did work. I’m not sure maybe the oil or what ever they use… the vape cigs do the same thing to me, I cough my head off.

we have found through trial and error that we don’t need to take a huge rip off of a bong , pen , or joint and then cough our lungs out

the solution?

take smaller tokes!

brilliant huh….😂

but yeah , I would rather take ten small cough less tokes off a pen than to take a big rip and cough up a chunk of lung

never understood the reasoning behind the competition to see who can take the biggest toke….

thats just plain dumb

jokerman

Premium user
so many new products out there , it is difficult to keep up

but yeah , we want an oil pen , flowers will stink to much

we want the pens to use when we hit the road , discreet and no odors if possible..

we thought of buying some glass straws and making a bunch of oleoresin or BHO and do some dabs in on the road

but that is just to risky for us so we will look at vape pens

thanks 🙏 for the feedback
From my experience I buy a indica in a well packaged box from Ca
I also have been buying disposable pens.
I use it for concerts.
Funny Iand some of the boys are going to the Great American Sportsman show in Lancaster Pa friday thru Sunday.
I picked up a cart Mackie fresh.
I am more flower kinda guy.
I do not want a DWI.
They have no smell

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Smoking is dumb.
Its a outdated unhealthy wasteful gross way to consume anything.
Vape pens generally nave the absolute shittiest ingredients and may be worse than smoking heath wise.

well fvck me running , I guess i am gross and wasteful and ignorant then cause I am gonna keep smoking da herb till I die , just like humans have been doing for thousands of years….

i know I know , just because humans have been doing something for thousands of years doesn’t mean it’s the right thing to do , just means they have been doing it wrong for so long

to add to my dumbness , I believe cannabis cigarettes were promoted as a way to get some relief from the symptoms of asthma

but yeah , I do not like buying any product from a dispensary because of the lack of quality assurance

unless I personally know the owners and growers , won’t do business there

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Smoking is dumb.
Its a outdated unhealthy wasteful gross way to consume anything.
Vape pens generally nave the absolute shittiest ingredients and may be worse than smoking heath wise.
Burning the terpenes, terpenoids, and cannabinoids turns some of them into other products that are carcinogenic. Same with vaporizing concentrates at high temperature.

We just went through an episode demonstrating how uncontrolled the vape cartridge market is with the bout of lipid pneumonia in the US from using Vitamin E Acetate as the diluent.

When mixing carts you can adjust flavor profiles by adding different terpenes and flavonoids, which adds flavor at the expense of harshness. Those terpenes also have their own medicinal effects. Check out Sweet Mary's Charms:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well fvck me running , I guess i am gross and wasteful and ignorant then cause I am gonna keep smoking da herb till I die , just like humans have been doing for thousands of years….

i know I know , just because humans have been doing something for thousands of years doesn’t mean it’s the right thing to do , just means they have been doing it wrong for so long

to add to my dumbness , I believe cannabis cigarettes were promoted as a way to get some relief from the symptoms of asthma

but yeah , I do not like buying any product from a dispensary because of the lack of quality assurance

unless I personally know the owners and growers , won’t do business there
I like my Stortz & Bikel Mighty for travel.

mighty-vaporizer-420x420.jpg

Sun&Soil

Well... shitdamnhellpissfartpoop. I got hit with two big ones.

Biggest: My dearest lifelong friend, "the other otter" just died. We were closer than brothers. For over sixty years, we vacationed together... and as our families grew, all of us would go to places like Jamaica or Costa Rica to scuba dive. We'd go hunting hogs, deer, birds, and fishing together.

Next: My shot-up shoulder (unlike the movies, shit like that does not heal by the next scene) has done something new all of a sudden: My whole arm feels like I got whacked on the funny bone. Crippling. My hand actually stings even as I type this. I am scheduled for X-rays and MRI this morning... (No, not at the fukking VA.)

And I just noticed I have a half a pinky finger of weed left.

I have made my stash last an unbelievably long time -- over six months because I've updated my super conservative method yet again for efficiency:

I take a hit from my homemade bubbler and immediately cap the bowl with a carved cork to prevent any smoke at all from going anywhere but into the bubbler. And the cork puts to fire out.

Exhale into the Volcano bag. Remove cork plug, take two more hits from the bubbler with the fire out, exhaling into the bag.

Relight the bubbler, and take the second "hot" hit -- which uses all of the pea-sized weed. Exhale into the bag. Hit the dead bubbler two more times to clear it out, exhaling into the bag.

Inhale and exhale only into the bag. Repeat until the bag is clear. Not a wisp of smoke lost anywhere. At all.

I do not care for the smell of pot in the house (neither does the Darling Witch) -- but this system is so effective, I can get all the goodness without any smoke odor at all even when smoking inside.

Dunno why I am talking about weed. I have tears running down my face. My beloved life-friend is gone. I am too old, and too fucking hardcase Alpha to cry. Not.

And I don't even know why I am telling you all this. More tears, dammit.
Sorry Unca.. my heart feels for you.