What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Swede and I are gonna drive about 150 mile round trip to visit a pot shop and see what is available in vape pens with exchangeable carts

i am really ignorant about vape pens and what is available , what is good and what’s not good….

we roll joints and toke from a bong or spoon or Sherlock with sidecar…

any advice or recommendations would be appreciated

buzzmobile

Veteran
many of us have graduated from that school , the School of Hard Knocks
1707397641551.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
when we landed at Heathrow , a bus picked us up and drove us off the tarmac to customs and baggage , which was underground

after we cleared customs and got our luggage , we started looking for the exit so we could be on our way

for the life of us , we could not find one fecking exit sign so we finally broke down and asked someone where is the damn exit

the chap looked at us and says , “ Oh . You mean the way out.”…” Yes please.”

” Right over there.” he says……..

and sure enough , when we looked over there , the sign said Way Out

that Way Out was far out and we laughed as we went on our merry way…

way out , bonnet , and fag mean something different in Great Britain

buzzmobile

Veteran
when we landed at Heathrow , a bus picked us up and drove us off the tarmac to customs and baggage , which was underground

after we cleared customs and got our luggage , we started looking for the exit so we could be on our way

for the life of us , we could not find one fecking exit sign so we finally broke down and asked someone where is the damn exit

the chap looked at us and says , “ Oh . You mean the way out.”…” Yes please.”

” Right over there.” he says……..

and sure enough , when we looked over there , the sign said Way Out

that Way Out was far out and we laughed as we went on our merry way…

way out , bonnet , and fag mean something different in Great Britain
FUGGIN' stoners.
LOL

OleReynard

here is the description at Meduser’s site

Herijuana
This strain is the result of mixing the best Kentucky outdoor phenotypes (we've always called this 'killer New Haven Strain') with a cherished Humboldt strain from Petrolia called Headstash that has been grown in Southern Humboldt for over 20 years. We then line-bred this plant for 15 generations using planned back-crosses every third generation always selecting for buzz and taste ( we even make hash from males to evaluate nuances ), has fruity after taste that explodes. This strain was developed for pain and nausea, but through serendipity we discovered an appetite stimulant par excellence. This strain is not one for the novice smoker as it has a crippling buzz. I have lost entire days R&D;'ing on this one. We have always eliminated nay plants that went over Sept 20th to ensure we got this harvested and CAMP saw only footprints.
Hill Billy- Catalogue
I had some of off Chris they weren't really that good, description was off.
I gave Mdjammer the rest of the seed she liked it but she's a bit of a light weight

Last edited:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Swede and I are gonna drive about 150 mile round trip to visit a pot shop and see what is available in vape pens with exchangeable carts

i am really ignorant about vape pens and what is available , what is good and what’s not good….

we roll joints and toke from a bong or spoon or Sherlock with sidecar…

any advice or recommendations would be appreciated
Vape pens with carts make me cough more than a portable flower vape pen. I did use one tho when I was taking care of my momma after one of her surgeries and did look forward to it every chance I got to hit it. Sorry I don’t remember what kind it was and did not have interchangeable carts. My little brother got them for me at a dispensary in California when I was scared to death to order anything by mail. So it did work. I’m not sure maybe the oil or what ever they use… the vape cigs do the same thing to me, I cough my head off.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Vape pens with carts make me cough more than a portable flower vape pen. I did use one tho when I was taking care of my momma after one of her surgeries and did look forward to it every chance I got to hit it. Sorry I don’t remember what kind it was and did not have interchangeable carts. My little brother got them for me at a dispensary in California when I was scared to death to order anything by mail. So it did work. I’m not sure maybe the oil or what ever they use… the vape cigs do the same thing to me, I cough my head off.

so many new products out there , it is difficult to keep up

but yeah , we want an oil pen , flowers will stink to much

we want the pens to use when we hit the road , discreet and no odors if possible..

we thought of buying some glass straws and making a bunch of oleoresin or BHO and do some dabs in on the road

but that is just to risky for us so we will look at vape pens

thanks 🙏 for the feedback