On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Went and looked at the MP, .. Yaknow the Mud Puddle

... found 3 spooners

View attachment 18956411

that damn Lilly is a turncoat traitor!

I recruited her off of South Colfax one winter and brought her inside to hustle coffee at the Shoppe and one night she never showed up for work

now I know the rest of the story….Lily’s Coffee Shoppe….phrummmmp.

I was fooled by Lily’s good looks

IMG_8176.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
looks as magnificent as it did when I was there in ‘83

dd they really play a call to worship over the loudspeakers in London Town?….is there Sharia Law?….just curious to hear a boots on the ground report instead of the fake news….

thanks
The populace has changed dramatically in my lifetime - and most British I know are more than a little concerned about what looks like mass unfettered immigration - legal and illegal - with a vast majority of these new migrants being military aged islamic young men - some feel its a Trojan Horse situation - and in the near future - there might be a 'call to arms' by some Mullah - then we will all have to defend ourselves from them -

Some of the crimes these newcomers are committing has got everybody's hackles up already -

Yes - there are Sharia councils who sort out problems amongst their communities - and a new mosque 🕌 being opened every week or two - the King takes big cash donations from middle Eastern concerns - and there has been huge investment from Islamic nations in British properties - some of the best houses and high rises in London are owned by Qatari's and Saudi's -

Where I live - you don't hear any 'call to prayer' sounding out from some mosque - yet - but there are parts of England where you will -
Looks like a recipe for eventual disaster to me -

First the west bombs the shit out of middle Eastern/Islamic nations - then takes millions of the people from the bombed Islamic nations in as 'refugees' - while proxy wars are still going on in that region - 'refugees' don't leave their wives/mothers/sisters and kids behind and pay to travel thru many 'safe countries' that offer asylum for refugees if they are fleeing war - it's mainly the young men (many falsely claiming to be children) - that we see coming into the UK in droves -

*on topics such as this - best go to The Speakers Corner - and as I've stated before - there is a dedicated thread there which I started years ago -

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ahh my favourite film director Guy Ritchie - made it into the newspapers today - for eating ribeye steak (carnivore diet) - and losing lots of useless weight - well done Guy! (Or does he like his steak 'medium well done or medium rare." ) - how do you like your steak cooked? - that's if you like grass-fed organic beef - Mmmm - I do - medium rare -

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
We were talking about various English language accents the other day - and how difficult they can be to understand - then this popped up in my youtube feed - and makes me laugh - these twins are hilarious 😂 - but occasionally I can't understand what they are saying -

Unca Walt

420club
I am on borrowed time...living within my means but way out on a limb...
It's all velvet, brother @Boo -- When we are still chugging along and look back over our shoulder and see all those who did not survive to this day, we are winners.

To my personal knowledge, you, @bigsur51, and Your Humble Obdn't &tc are supposed to be dead or 100% crippled.

We ain't. We all have up front dings, bungs, and shaters for sure, though.

One common denominator puts us half-wrecked jalopies back on the road where others fail: weed.

Reading the cross-section of folks here, I see a whole lot of the Boo/Big/Unca types with startlingly similar very real problems. Problems that would put them in graves were it not for weed.

exoticrobotic

What a smart kitty 😺

And what a smart Raven too -

What a smart Raven.

I was amazed when we first got our little squeeky Jack Russell pup.

We stopped off at the service station on the M4 he really missed the kids and the mrs and got worried when they went inside.

I asked him wtf was up as he was so agitated and he turned to me and said

where are they, i want them

I was so gobsmacked but i told him they've gone to get a burger, chilllll :rasta:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
dog3.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif

A mostly cloudy day here, starting at 39F and predicted to reach 49F.

Area Heating and Cooling failed to pick up my certified letter to them, so I am proceeding with the CLB complaint and did some research on filing a complaint with the Consumer Protection Agency. My Grandson In Law, an attorney, has also offered his assistance, so we will see how long Area Heating and Cooling management can continue ignoring me. It's clear by their actions to date that this is a game they have played before and they take advantage of all the tricks.

Off to the gym this morning at 5:30 AM and to my semi-annual medical exam at 9:30AM.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Don't know where Gypsy was but in Sydney we got amazing purple sunsets for months after the eruption. Light up a joint and enjoy the colours.

That is the first vinyl I ever bought. I cashed in a pocket full of change at the J Byron store. My first job was as a bagboy at the Kwik-Chek in Homestead. Mr. Barrow was my first boss and I think my starting pay was $1.25/hour.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Thanks.

Good morning to you, as well, Pute.

We hovered at -8 f. here, more or less, through the night and the thermometer is still sitting there. -2 f. at the airport at the moment, per NOAA/NWS

Got to -2 f. yesterday, rather than the +2 f. that NOAA had called for, but.... variances.

Have yet another MRI today. I provide employment security for people who insert IV lines and look inside other peoples' bodies.

NOAA/NWS now says that today's high is +9 f., and tomorrow's and Thursday's are both +12.
Ethel loves the heat.

Latest posts

Latest posts