What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

buzzmobile

Veteran
The surgeon who will perform the surgery is Greek - and I told him that I have to go to Greece in early November for my ex-cellie Nicks wedding - and he said that the operation would be done and all wounds healed by then -

So I expect that the surgery will be scheduled for anytime within the next 2-3 months - then 2-3 months to heal - if so then I won't be able to attend the ICMAG 4/20 Growers and Breeders Cup in Barcelona - but I will make it to Nicks wedding in November -
Positive thoughts for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery, @Gypsy Nirvana .

BubbasPlace

I was a pretty geeky kid. Finished them all the first time by the end of 6th grade. Some of it is a bit of a grind but nothing like Stephen King who can go on paragraph after paragraph describing details that bore the crap out of me. The trilogy movies are pretty darn good at sticking to the books(though a few scenes go off on tangents). The Hobbit movies were disappointing for the geek in me. They needed embellishment to stretch the story to 3 movies. I guess I am pretty geeky as an old fogey too…😂
They made great movies, such detail was in the books. Complete languages etc.

HarleyJammer

Veteran
The pursuit of my familial line has come to a dead end. I cannot find any more records. I am stuck at 5x Great-Grandfather..

The Polish Constitution of 1921 did away with nobility. I cannot re-instate sh!t. The last person in the bloodline to claim is my Great-Grandfather. All I have is bragging rights.

Still, nonetheless, It was exciting and exhausting to research my tree. The story of my family is still amazing... maybe one day I'll tell ya about it.

I learned a lot and as in most things it leaves more questions than answers.

Herb_Junosza.jpg

JUNOSZA!

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
Just got on
saw my nephrologist today and I think I love her
A man was in a line of patients trying to get his release from a mental institution. He watched as the others went in to meet with the doctor and heard the questions the doctor asked, which were: "point to your right arm", "point to your stomach", point to your toes", point to your knee," and so on. He saw which answers were correct, and which answers were wrong.

When it was his turn, he sat down with the doctor and answered all the questions the correctly. The doctor was amazed, because he knew this patient and his problems. The doctor asked: "how were you able to answer all those answers correctly?"

The patient pointed to his head and replied: "Kidneys, man! Kidneys!"

Is this your cat, @jokerman?
1707311436091.jpeg

buzzmobile

Veteran

buzzmobile

Veteran
reminds me of the story of Pearl De Vere up in Cripple Creek….i lived seven miles away over by Victor and there were so many stories about Pearl and her Girls..

i believe these are the genealogical lines of our goodnight Irene…😁

View attachment 18956316
A drunkard's dream if I ever did see one

Rgd

Veteran
IAF X TK

green and a white pheno..smoked the green one..wow
the white one should be nuts

View attachment 18956174
smoked the white one. of iaf x tk ..almost as narcotic as chemo..smoke is so thick I smoked off the end of the joint like I had a piece of hash on top..not my kind of weed but ..oh wow
musky/spice fuel

have three more phenos to smoke
will spare you the reviews when that happens;..two is enough
strong stuff

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
What a smart Raven.

I was amazed when we first got our little squeeky Jack Russell pup.

We stopped off at the service station on the M4 he really missed the kids and the mrs and got worried when they went inside.

I asked him wtf was up as he was so agitated and he turned to me and said

where are they, i want them

I was so gobsmacked but i told him they've gone to get a burger, chilllll :rasta:
Oh yeah Jack Russell's are well known for their intelligence - a small but smart breed - they will even try to boss you around - at times - and watch out for you too -