Premium user
420club
no , no , no , no

for size reference , a human can wear those glasses

Dogster was mighty hot

no moar clues!

for size reference…….when size matters

View attachment 18956242
Size reference? So how big is the book or that magic ball thingy or how big is the knife and the box cigar or cigarette size. Nothing in the pic shows me how big those chicken glasses are . 🤪

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
oh Nevermind!..😂🤪🏄‍♀️

Now, behold I say unto you, that because you
delivered up those writings
which you had power given unto you to translate,
by the means of the Urim and Thummim,
into the hands of a wicked man, you have lost them;
and you also lost your gift at the same time ...[14]
Section 42:1 (1835)
Section 17:1 (1981)
[Not Present in 1833 Book of Commandments]Behold I say unto you, that you must rely upon my
word, which if you do, with full purpose of heart,
you shall have a view of the plates, and also the
breastplate, the sword of Laban, the Urim and Thummim,
which were given to the brother of Jared upon the mount,
when he talked with the Lord face to face, and the
miraculous directors which were given to Lehi while in
the wilderness, on the borders of the red sea; and it is
by your faith that you shall obtain a view of them, even
by that faith which was had by the prophets of old.[15]

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Ya - mods will move threads that are political or religious to The Speakers Corner forum (sub forum of Tokers Den) - I guess the whole covid thing became quite political - with people getting so polarized over it -
Sorry boss it was not my intent to start a shitstorm. But my mind has been warped for some time now. If we get out of hand hopefully you will let us know before they move this thread......

moose eater

If folks wish to engage in some trivia reading about a woman of noteworthy history here in the Interior of Alaska, look into Irene Sherman, dubbed 'the Queen of Fairbanks.'

Quite a character.

One of 7 children, who was not aware of her siblings other than by word of mouth for the most part.

She survived a house fire at age 5 that left her permanently disfigured, and was known as Fairbanks' (and Healy, Alaska's) own bag-lady.

She lived on mines, sometimes on the streets, pedaled her bicycle around town, almost always wearing heavy overcoats regardless of weather, nearly always with a rope around her waist with a beer mug dangling from it, could make miners and bartenders blush with her verbiage, and was often taken care of by well-known town families.

To say she was eccentric was an understatement.

Fairbanks is looking to erect a statue for her. I have my own cynical views on that, but also believe she deserves her honorary status, and my cynicism is more aimed at the population than Irene.

The communities she lived in share many tales of her wisdom and humor.

One day in Healy, Alaska, in 1938, she was observed to be burying a huge rock outside her home, which was near the railroad tracks. Any time a person of suspect mind engages in 'unique' behavior, some will talk about it. So it was that day, when a local person asked her what she was doing.

She told them that each night the train came by the engineers and others would try to hit that rock with stones they'd throw, and sometimes the stones bounced in through her open window. She said it was better she buried the rock than someone else.

There's more detailed reading about Irene (especially at the local paper, which has a paywall, though in the spirit of Irene Sherman, I can copy and paste their article here if anyone's interested).

The community took care of Irene when she struggled, one prominent family repeatedly paying for the things she 'shoplifted', when everyone including the store was aware of her 'shoplifting', and it was a sort of warm-hearted joke.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts