bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I'll have a few slices

IMG_5479.jpeg

moose eater

good morning from the ICMAG Infirmary , prayers and positive vibes to all who are not feeling well

me?

I took 2000 mg of Fukital and 5 grams of psilocybin and will be making pizza

View attachment 18956116
I had eaten about 400 mcg of acid and went home to eat chow mein my mother had fixed in the mid-70s.

The number of things that can appear to be crawling in chow mein when under that influence left me studying my plate for a while.

"Are you OK?"

"Yep."

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
... and climbing

BitCoin is still on the move and if one is diligent , some fiat can be made and later changed to gold and silver

i had an extra thousand a couple week ago and threw it at some BitCoin when it dipped to around $39,000.00

so today BitCoin is at $43,000 and some change…

that’s not a bad pop for a couple weeks….its like putting money n a slot machine and getting lucky

IMG_8158.png

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The surgeon who will perform the surgery is Greek - and I told him that I have to go to Greece in early November for my ex-cellie Nicks wedding - and he said that the operation would be done and all wounds healed by then -

So I expect that the surgery will be scheduled for anytime within the next 2-3 months - then 2-3 months to heal - if so then I won't be able to attend the ICMAG 4/20 Growers and Breeders Cup in Barcelona - but I will make it to Nicks wedding in November -

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I assume you're talking about an epidural, buzz?

Get a Doc who hasn't had too much coffee, with steady hands.

And get his home address. :)

Best of luck, buzz.

I can imagine all those noodles moving around and changing colors…

I found it difficult to eat just about anything while tripping

hell , some trips I had to concentrate on how to breath let alone chew and swallow food…

we usually smoked weed and drank a few bottles of Bali Hai or Boones Farm while we were waiting for the acid to kick in

ever smoke any DMT?…

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks.

Good morning to you, as well, Pute.

We hovered at -8 f. here, more or less, through the night and the thermometer is still sitting there. -2 f. at the airport at the moment, per NOAA/NWS

Got to -2 f. yesterday, rather than the +2 f. that NOAA had called for, but.... variances.

Have yet another MRI today. I provide employment security for people who insert IV lines and look inside other peoples' bodies.

NOAA/NWS now says that today's high is +9 f., and tomorrow's and Thursday's are both +12.

The highs for Friday through Monday range from +14 f. to +20 f., so one way or the other I'll be warm enough to do the oil and such. Wish my battery minder were here, so I could get to installing that while the air isn't endangering the wire's brittleness. Maybe there's one in town I can grab today when I go in for the MRI and to mail taxes.

Monday I fly to Los Anchorage for a (targeting) CT scan for the upcoming radiation, and to discuss the frequency and schedule for the radiation.

I told them that if I come out of it with a combination of Bruce Banner's and Peter Parker's added senses and abilities, I'm good. All the Doc's specifically mention thus far in the way of added experiences or abilities, includes the squirts and frequent peeing for a while. Another moment wherein I'm scratching my head a bit as to why I'm paying them, and not the other way around?
Good luck with your MRI, treatment, and recovery brother!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Just made an appointment for my Arlo to get neutered We were going to try and wait until he was a year old as that’s what my vet recommended when I asked him the best time. He did say “if you can wait that long…”. Well I just broke of a dog fight in the back yard when Maryjane turned vicious on Arlo after she had just about enough of the humping play. You would have thought they were killing each other. I’m hoping that this will help the humping thing cause Maryjane don’t play. I was proud of my girl for defending herself hard but don’t want her to be constantly on guard with Arlo walking around with a big pink one all the time…
IMG_9538.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club