On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
f anyone can tell me what these are , I will send you a grip of seeds…😁

no fair using the google what is this app!..🏄‍♀️🏄‍♀️🏄‍♀️

IMG_8159.jpeg

moose eater

I can imagine all those noodles moving around and changing colors…

I found it difficult to eat just about anything while tripping

hell , some trips I had to concentrate on how to breath let alone chew and swallow food…

we usually smoked weed and drank a few bottles of Bali Hai or Boones Farm while we were waiting for the acid to kick in

ever smoke any DMT?…
Haven't done DMT.

I could eat food while on acid. Sometimes studying the food closely created a range of perception and thought.

At 14 y.o., 1973, there was a period when I was eating LSD almost daily for a time. Had gotten to a place where decent quality microdot barely brought a grin while at work..

During that time period, I made the 'mistake', while still on probation after my release from the minimum security facility, of eating 2/3 of a 1,000 mcg bit of 3-day-fresh windowpane while at work, in a huge dish-washing section of the Sheraton Motor Inn's kitchen in Edinboro, Pennsylvania (the dw area was staffed by 4-5 people on a busy night, with several banquet rooms and 2 dining rooms), which I tried to split with a butter knife with a son of the local veterinarian who'd never tripped before. NOT the correct tool for precision cutting, I'd add.

After me cautioning him on his likely experiences to come, I took off on an OUTRAGEOUS trip, involving one of the few LSD experiences wherein I saw things that to this day are not resolved as to whether they were real or not.

At 3:00 A.M. or so, after finishing a night that kicked our asses with dishes to be cleaned, I looked in the mirror and was aghast to find what appeared to be a full beard and mustache of marinara sauce. Being one to roll with the punches, and unsure whether a prankster co-worker might or might not have painted this stuff on me during the shift, I moved from the sink in the walkway of the kitchen, into the bathroom for greater privacy, and began taking wet white paper towels and wiping my face off.

Every place I wiped my face was coming clean in the mirror. Then I looked at the towel, and it was still white; no sauce on it.

I figured I should err on the side of caution and public decorum, so I finished wiping my face and drying off. Still no clue to this day which aspect was the hallucination, and which part was real.

Went to the Red Barn (fast food restaurant with really good fish sandwiches) afterward, where the guy taking orders clearly knew I was tripping hard, and I hit my absolute limit for social contact in that state of being, and as I pirouetted down the plate glass window and out the door, I hollered back into my friend, "Hey!! Brian!! Could you get my order?" No longer able to be in that place.

Good humor to this day, in retrospect.

The 2 brothers who'd brought that batch freshly back from Boston, the Faulkners, both died not too long after that date; one in a bicycle-meets-automobile accident.

From then, on through the early 1980s or so, I could even sleep on LSD at times. Just took more focus than other efforts.

Eating? Relatively speaking, a piece of cake.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Noticed that can't find it

it is over in the Speakers Forum..😁

good move too

Africanna

Just made an appointment for my Arlo to get neutered We were going to try and wait until he was a year old as that’s what my vet recommended when I asked him the best time. He did say “if you can wait that long…”. Well I just broke of a dog fight in the back yard when Maryjane turned vicious on Arlo after she had just about enough of the humping play. You would have thought they were killing each other. I’m hoping that this will help the humping thing cause Maryjane don’t play. I was proud of my girl for defending herself hard but don’t want her to be constantly on guard with Arlo walking around with a big pink one all the time…
View attachment 18956160
Arlo should be a different fellow not too long after the snip.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
it is over in the Speakers Forum..😁

good move too

Ya - mods will move threads that are political or religious to The Speakers Corner forum (sub forum of Tokers Den) - I guess the whole covid thing became quite political - with people getting so polarized over it -

Latest posts

Latest posts