What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
The TK/GD is under control but the TK/LB is getting super cropped and the yo yo treatment.

dude , I have a feeling that those genetics are gonna win a Grammy , just like my gf Taylor Swift….

gawd ain’t she a beauty!…🤡🤡🤡

IMG_8154.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Had my ECG - and another heart ❤️ ultrasound - then a couple of fun nurses (one was a Scottish trainee) - wanted to know my life medical history - told verbally - and now I await an audience with a cardio surgeon - when I will try and get a firm date 📅 for this upcoming operation -

- Ate my 🧀 cheese - ham and tomato 🍅 sarnie - a banana 🍌 and an orange 🍊 for lunch with a pint of filtered water - and now sucking on a Trebor extra strong mint 💪
Good luck GN.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Had my ECG - and another heart ❤️ ultrasound - then a couple of fun nurses (one was a Scottish trainee) - wanted to know my life medical history - told verbally - and now I await an audience with a cardio surgeon - when I will try and get a firm date 📅 for this upcoming operation -

- Ate my 🧀 cheese - ham and tomato 🍅 sarnie - a banana 🍌 and an orange 🍊 for lunch with a pint of filtered water - and now sucking on a Trebor extra strong mint 💪

please pinch that nurse in the arse for me…tell her you are on drugs and could not help yourself…

get well soon Amigo

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Good job passing your test and qualifying for the next step, brother GN!! Good thing you studied!

Any predictions on how long before a firm date?

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
this mornings hot tip!

28.5% ain’t nothing to sneeze about!

If You Invested $1,000 in Bitcoin: An investor could have purchased 0.0299 Bitcoin on June 9, 2021, based on a price of $33,416.98.

The $1,000 investment would be worth $1,285.09 today, based on a price of $42,979.64 for Bitcoin at the time of writing. The investment would be up 28.5% over the past two-plus years.

For comparison, the same $1,000 invested in the SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust(NYSE:SPY), which tracks the S&P 500 market index, would be worth less than the Bitcoin investment. A $1,000 investment in SPY on June 9, 2021, could have bought 2.36 shares. The investment would be worth $1,159.23 today, up 15.9% over the same time period.

moose eater

Morning moose! Stay warm.
Thanks.

Good morning to you, as well, Pute.

We hovered at -8 f. here, more or less, through the night and the thermometer is still sitting there. -2 f. at the airport at the moment, per NOAA/NWS

Got to -2 f. yesterday, rather than the +2 f. that NOAA had called for, but.... variances.

Have yet another MRI today. I provide employment security for people who insert IV lines and look inside other peoples' bodies.

NOAA/NWS now says that today's high is +9 f., and tomorrow's and Thursday's are both +12.

The highs for Friday through Monday range from +14 f. to +20 f., so one way or the other I'll be warm enough to do the oil and such. Wish my battery minder were here, so I could get to installing that while the air isn't endangering the wire's brittleness. Maybe there's one in town I can grab today when I go in for the MRI and to mail taxes.

Monday I fly to Los Anchorage for a (targeting) CT scan for the upcoming radiation, and to discuss the frequency and schedule for the radiation.

I told them that if I come out of it with a combination of Bruce Banner's and Peter Parker's added senses and abilities, I'm good. All the Doc's specifically mention thus far in the way of added experiences or abilities, includes the squirts and frequent peeing for a while. Another moment wherein I'm scratching my head a bit as to why I'm paying them, and not the other way around?

Africanna

this mornings hot tip!

28.5% ain’t nothing to sneeze about!

If You Invested $1,000 in Bitcoin: An investor could have purchased 0.0299 Bitcoin on June 9, 2021, based on a price of $33,416.98.

The $1,000 investment would be worth $1,285.09 today, based on a price of $42,979.64 for Bitcoin at the time of writing. The investment would be up 28.5% over the past two-plus years.

For comparison, the same $1,000 invested in the SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust(NYSE:SPY), which tracks the S&P 500 market index, would be worth less than the Bitcoin investment. A $1,000 investment in SPY on June 9, 2021, could have bought 2.36 shares. The investment would be worth $1,159.23 today, up 15.9% over the same time period.
... and climbing