What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HarleyJammer

Veteran
@HarleyJammer -- I can tell you what would happen: The folks there would treat you like a rock star. Almost certainly there would be more information on your lineage.

This happened to me while I was researching for my novel, "The Cadet". When I identified myself to the folks at the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam as the returning 11th generation descendant of Jan Snedeker, a militiaman in Amsterdam in 1630...

They went nuts. They actually shut down the Rijksmuseum, dressed me up in Amsterdam Militia clobber, and placed my ancestor's wheellock musket in my dusted hands.

And tooken a pic. It is on the cover.

The response was a sorta "The Prodigal Son" theme. I got so much more information for the book than I could ever have dreamed.

And it was fun being a rock star.

My relentless investigation has proven beyond fruitful! I simply cannot believe what I have discovered. Indeed, I have found an enormous amount of information. I have put 2 + 2 and made 5. I have practically written a book. The more I delved into my endeavor the more I learned.. and even more questions surfaced. I wish I can post it here but for now I relish my anonymity. The history of my family truly can be made into a movie.

I have accumulated enough information to re-instate my bloodline into Noble Status... to honor my forefathers that have been before me.

Trust me.. The story is quite remarkable.

Last edited:

OleReynard

Home again home again jiggedy jog.
All is well. My left leg is a little spongy and my blood pressure is coming down. I have a bad case of 'white coat syndrome' when it comes to medical people.

A joint and a nap are on order.
Thank you for the well wishes.
So do I actually had a doc say there was no such thing but he couldn't explain my BP drop after the appt.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
good morning from the ICMAG Infirmary , prayers and positive vibes to all who are not feeling well

me?

I took 2000 mg of Fukital and 5 grams of psilocybin and will be making pizza

IMG_4271.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Had my ECG - and another heart ❤️ ultrasound - then a couple of fun nurses (one was a Scottish trainee) - wanted to know my life medical history - told verbally - and now I await an audience with a cardio surgeon - when I will try and get a firm date 📅 for this upcoming operation -

- Ate my 🧀 cheese - ham and tomato 🍅 sarnie - a banana 🍌 and an orange 🍊 for lunch with a pint of filtered water - and now sucking on a Trebor extra strong mint 💪