What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Africanna

I'm off to St Thomas's hospital this morning 🌄 - gotta have an ECG - and an appointment with a cardiologist - this could be the final appointment 😅 before I get a date for surgery -
<sounds of cutting and slicing>

To get there - have to take the train to Waterloo Station - then walk towards the Westminster Bridge - and St Thomas's is by the South side of the bridge -
Hoping it goes well for you

oldfogey8

View attachment 18956028 Here now - sitting in the waiting room - at the cardiology nurse station - waiting to be seen to - St Thomas's Hospital is just across the Thames from the Houses of Parliament - so I popped out for a toke on the vape pen - and took a picture - 📸
Love the framing of the graffiti and HoP. Says something about the downward spiral of society…

oldfogey8

Since we are talking medical stuff today. I get to have an endoscopic ultrasound which includes anesthesia. I don’t like the idea of being knocked out at all. Gall bladder dysfunction but without symptoms indicating gall bladder removal as an option. I guess they want to look at the sphincter of Oddi. Maybe they can ream the fkr out? Nothing but clear liquids since midnight and I am dying for a coffee with cream…😡