What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

buzzmobile

Veteran
with a lot of nefarious stuff She never found out about☝️😊
We played a lot of Don't ask Don't tell. My senior year in high school I was out with the guys and there was alcohol involved. I made it home in the trusty 63 Dart and stumbled up the steps. Got the front door open and while trying to close it quietly behind me I slammed the thing with an echoing boom. OOPSIE

Flopped into bed and the twirlies took over. The poisons had to leave the building so I just leaned over the edge of the bed and puked. Good thing it was terrazo floor. Mom came in sometime during PassOut Hours and cleaned it up. I spent the day on the couch learning how much pain a hangover carries. I was President of National Honor Society and that position made me Chairman of the Interclub Council and I missed the meeting that I was supposed to run due to hangover.

I got fired from the Council, but they could not impeach me. LOL

Mr_Hash

IMG20240204105801.jpg

Mor mor mor😁

OleReynard

I didn't do a thing last week taking it easy on my neck.. was hoping to get rest of railing in
Back to chiro.tomorrow if I can get in.
Tendon keeps cramping and wants to bring my head down.
Can't get comfortable anywhere bed or chair.
The Cream seems to take it down a bit. Love this stuff beats anything on the market.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I didn't do a thing last week taking it easy on my neck..
Back to chiro.tomorrow if I can get in.
Tendon keeps cramping and wants to bring my head down.
Can't get comfortable anywhere bed or chair.
The Cream seems to take it down a bit. Love this stuff beats anything on the market.

tell me about it

IMG_1004.jpeg

my pops around 1920

IMG_3719.jpeg

my Peaky Binder look

IMG_3980.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
The butt surfing 🏄‍♂️ video you posted earlier got me all confused because it fused with my tinnitus - (which sounds like waves crashing on a ⛱️ beach) - so I wasn't sure if the video had ended or not -

can you not see Gypsy?
Yeah hats 👒 - gotta luv'em - especially when you don't have hair on ya head 😉

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
can you not see Gypsy?
Of course I can see - 👀 - or I couldn't do this post methinks - vision is a little off though - should get my eyes checked -
Ahh - you mean about the video - which I left playing on the cell - while I was doing my taxes on the computer - and after 20 minutes - thought 'oh that's a long surf video' - but it was my tinnitus that I could hear - not the video - lol

Last edited: