What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good late morning folks. I took a gummy last night and it was the biggest gummy I’ve ever seen. It was 500 mg of knock you out and boy did it ever… Two hours from when I take it, the lights go out and there’s no discussion about that. I have to eat them in four different bites because of the size but they do work.
IMG_2327.jpeg

moose eater

Seems like most things are getting smaller - I used to be 6ft tall - but was measured during my annual physical recently - and was told that I am now only 5ft 11 inches tall - I wonder if everything shrinks as we age?
I've lost 2-5/8" ( i usually round it up to 2.75") in the last 30 years. I keep telling the nurses who do my check-in stats at the clinics that it's colder down near the floor and we're going to have to do something about this..

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
So do your pants drag the ground now? Or maybe your sleeves are too long? Just wondering which half shrunk…
The doctor said something vaguely about 'compression of spine' - as we get older -
I've had to change all my clothing from XXL - to just Large - in the past 3 years due to losing about 55lbs - so I have shrunk - all over 😳