What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

buzzmobile

Veteran
politics and Football don't mix well with me.
political_football-synonyms-2.png

Unca Walt

420club
Trivia: The Fabled PC (my Scottish Witch) and Himself flew as the only passengers in this plane -- which was sixty years old at the time:
1706878529951.png
We flew to Freeport in the Bahamas straight out from the Floriduh coast. As a passenger-pilot, I was a tad tense because we were still flying happily along, and the end of the landing area was most ricky-tick right fargin THERE.

Seems they stop in water a lotsa quicker than real planes do on land. Whew!

But the upshot: The wing broke offa that plane a few days later.

OOP. A rarity: Herself is looking over my shoulder. She has a comment.

I did not like the way the plane looked. It looked like it was sick. Walt did not mention we went home by boat. Walt got seasick, and so did I.

Last edited:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I want to research this but I'm exhausted from a long crazy day. I'm sure it's going to get lost in the 11 pages a day thread. When I ask you again know it's for this reason and not because I smoke too much.
It is easy to get lost around here. I’m sure I miss things as you are right eleven pages of BS when you are looking for your answered question can take some time and then when you find no answer is kinda frustrating. Unfortunately we have no way to separate the questions from the BS. And then there is the BS questions 🤪. We would never accuse you of smoking too much. Hope you have a sweet day and soon find your answer ✌️

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
It is easy to get lost around here. I’m sure I miss things as you are right eleven pages of BS when you are looking for your answered question can take some time and then when you find no answer is kinda frustrating. Unfortunately we have no way to separate the questions from the BS. And then there is the BS questions 🤪. We would never accuse you of smoking too much. Hope you have a sweet day and soon find your answer ✌️

I have a question for the Crowd…

does this hat match her outfit?…

IMG_8114.jpeg