What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I do believe he is...his presence would overturn the apple cart...Dutch would get manhandled and Ivan would be a bit aggressive...I protect Dutch like he is an infant, he's lost most of his hearing, can't see well, and needs a bath a few times a week, he's got that old dog stink but that doesn't stop me from loving on his all the time...he's lost all is undercoat and the top coat isn't looking healthy...as long as I see the spark go I will keep doing what I'm doing...I owe him my life...😍
I would pass on that male if I was you but you already know that.
😍

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
do you think that mebbe you posting over at the NFL thread wasn't a good idea...calling names at big boys ain't a smart move...they say you've been making comments about us old farts dying off and laughing about your ability to post when we are dead...any truth to that...if I find that is true you will be the object of my desire...
Hey boo nah what's his name bababooey is like gay and obsessed with me.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I'll be cooking this later. Have a patients alliance get together down the street this afternoon, called a Toke and Trail through mpaa in Massachusetts
IMG_20240928_124910786.jpg

oldmaninbc

420club
I will lay awake from 2 to 4 as usual.
Seems to be a problem for many, I was awake from 4-6am today, lots of times it is similar to yours 2-4am wide awake but too tired to do anything but not tired enough to sleep.

I guess we just have to make the best of it and carry on. Does Mrs.Pute share your awake hours?

You and I have made this far, we have some perseverance built in.

all the best Pute.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I go to bed around 10pm and can't sleep until 2-3am...I wake up and feebly eat my breakfast...about that time my norco kicks in...I do what my bones permit me to do but lately I have zero energy...I tried the neuro gum, it helps and I don't seem to feel much effect...the medical issues I'm dealing with both cause severe fatigue and leave me exhausted...will all my doctors you'd think one of them would stumble on an idea as what I can do...

oldmaninbc

420club
Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 19074488 View attachment 19074489

Clear morning with clouds in the afternoon, starting at 51F and predicted to reach 72F.

I got the five furnaces serviced yesterday without incident or repairs. I replaced all five just before retiring and all are now twenty years old and we will ostensibly have to replace them all again soon.

One of our renters handed me the rent check in an envelope, which I stuck in my jacket pocket and subsequently lost...................
Hi GW and a good day to you!

Can you buy furnaces in quantity/installation for a discount price. That's a lot of furnaces.

Too bad about the check, thank goodness it wasn't cash. Maybe you will still come across it. I dislike when that kind of thing happens, it's annoying.

oldfogey8

do you think that mebbe you posting over at the NFL thread wasn't a good idea...calling names at big boys ain't a smart move...they say you've been making comments about us old farts dying off and laughing about your ability to post when we are dead...any truth to that...if I find that is true you will be the object of my desire...
Pretty sure most of us will outlast a guy who eats what he eats anyway…

oldmaninbc

420club
Oh Subie-Jean,
Fritters?
Im not over corn muffins ,blueberry and lemon blueberry muffins yet.
Now this?
Badre Matta😊
hello jokerman, I indulged in further scrutiny and came across an apple dumplings recipe on the site yum yum! Apple fritters are very good especially when eaten soon as possible.
It is apple season after all.
I never heard mention of how your vet visit turned out with Mia.