The Original O'l Farts Club.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here is my latest posse of girlfriends…
5085ACE0-63C9-4FDB-8406-FE301189E843.jpeg

Sun&Soil

I use a 510 Ecig mod based unit called a Modpod stempod.
Quite a few variations of the 510's by a few different makers in a variety of materials.
However its the ability to make my own coils that makes it the chosen one for me.
Noting to ever really break I can't fix and I can custom tune the experience exactly how I want it.
I want to research this but I'm exhausted from a long crazy day. I'm sure it's going to get lost in the 11 pages a day thread. When I ask you again know it's for this reason and not because I smoke too much.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
5.51am - been up since 4.15am - as-per-usual - always when I wake ⏰️ the pain check takes place - gauging on a 1-10 scale what pain 😢my body is telling me about - and I'm glad to report that I'm only on a 0.5 today! - just a little twinge in my left rotator cuff (shoulder) - and another weak pain twinge on the left side of my right knee - all the stretching and hanging - core work with weights - I have been doing these last months - seems to be paying off - especially where my back is concerned - which finally has zero pain today! - and a pain free (almost) Gypsy - is a happy Gypsy

😊

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
Youse guys are not gonna believe this. It is as hard to swallow as a Vaseline sandwich.

"Reefer Madness" is now a documentary in California. <--TINS

This darling honey stabbed her boyfriend 108 times. He be very ded.

"Both prosecution and defense experts agreed that a marijuana bong hit had triggered Spejcher’s psychotic episode, leading her to lose control of her actions."

Since it was the killer weed, SHE GOT PROBATION for the murder.

Apparently, he just didn't play it faster.

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Youse guys are not gonna believe this. It is as hard to swallow as a Vaseline sandwich.

"Reefer Madness" is now a documentary in California. <--TINS

This darling honey stabbed her boyfriend 108 times. He very ded.

"Both prosecution and defense experts agreed that a marijuana bong hit had triggered Spejcher’s psychotic episode, leading her to lose control of her actions."

Since it was the killer weed, SHE GOT PROBATION for the murder.

Apparently, he just didn't play it faster.

Good news as a marijuana user! I know some people that I would like to at least beat with a dead rabbit 108 times but haven't because I was concerned about possible legal repercussions.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters! bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A mostly cloudy day here starting at 42F and predicted to rise to 53F.

I contacted the post office to trace the certified letter that I sent Area Heating and Cooling informing them that I was filing a CLB complaint and found that it reached their post office, and they were given notice to pick it up, but they are ignoring it. Just like they ignored the email that I sent them requesting confirmation of email receipt.

I should have expected nothing less for such brazen crooks but learned that eventually the post office will send me notice that the letter was refused, which I will use to verify that they were given 30 days fair notice as required and are just playing more games.

I learned that I'm volunteer designated driver to get my SIL to her doctor appointment today, so we postponed the breakfast out that we postponed from yesterday, to today, to tomorrow if nothing else comes up.

buzzmobile

Veteran
They have planes that land in the water?
Oh yes THEY do! I have my eye on this little beauty. The Waco designation is a bonus even if they did spell it wrong. 700K...final offer. The flag goes with the plane.

@jokerman , I think this might be what @BubbasPlace wants to contribute to this adventure. I'm sure the question mark was intended to be a period. If it looks like a duck and flies like a duck, it's a Grumman.

I'm recruiting a pilot.

buzzmobile

Veteran
But for anyone looking to upgrade... I'm one of a few people that has a 20% discount code for HLG... Would have got the Diablos anyway, but the savings are noice.🙂
I went LEDs about 6 years ago. I had been running 1K MH & 1K HPS for a number of years but the heat was hard to deal with especially in the summer. I have 2 Fluence Spydrx Plus running; one in veg one in flower. In my space the LEDs produce much better buds than HPS.

Latest posts

Latest posts