What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Good morning vintage old farts and fartesses! Let the lascivious and licentious debauchery begin!
View attachment 18953212 View attachment 18953213 View attachment 18953216 View attachment 18953215 View attachment 18953214
A breezy day here with drizzle starting at 48f and soaring to 54F during the blistering part

Housekeepers due this morning, so me and the sleek, sly fat pup will be headed to Fernhill dawg park sor some quality butt sniffing and ball chasing.

View attachment 18953211
" So many butts ,so little time " : unknown canine.

Good Morning all !
34 degrees ,dress appropriately FFS !

jokerman

Premium user
1706701776713.png

this reminds me of a guy I know in a past galaxy long ago

Unca Walt

420club
I have no idea, as I mentioned earlier that is my buddies flower that I will smoke when I don’t have my own smoke… I will have to ask him that…

I am very fortunate to have a very good grandson in spite of his mother who is a class a bitch. I am giving him her inheritance and have many fail safes to make sure that it doesn’t trickle down to my daughter… my grandson is an inspiring archaeologist who has gone to college for same… I am spoiling him to some extent because I am funding his excursions to the exotic lands where he likes to dig…
Goddam, @Boo -- Better and better. :cool:

Unca Walt

420club
Oh, dear... I think FancyPants (my alpha peacock) may be dead.

Beau (his brother) is still here every morning and afternoon. He still avoids the dish holding the seeds that FancyPants claimed as his own, and goes to where I pile some for him.

That's how I can tell them apart... so I know it was FP with the busted foot and some belly feathers awry.

They were born in my back yard 18 years ago. Totally tame to me.

buzzmobile

Veteran
My stone has not broke yet. It’s prolly 15 years old. Does the steel plate char better than a stone? My stone make a nice crust but not the char that I’m looking for…
Yes the steel makes a char. The one I posted comes straight from the mill so it needs to be cleaned and seasoned. I have had three stones break in the oven and when I was looking for a replacement I came across an article about pizza steels. That one weighs a little over 18 lbs. and I heat it at 550 for 1 hour before cooking pizza.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I noticed old men dont care where they are ,they fart at will
I don't know for sure that old folks fart significantly more than young folks but attribute the loudness to loss of faith.

In our youth, we just relaxed and let the fart blow, but alas over time we experienced a few heartbreaking events involving soiled undies, so in our dotage we relax just enough to determine if it is a fart or another heartbreaking event.

The restricted orifice increases the flow velocity, which shifts it from a quietly personal affair to a loud announcement.

I'm not sure about the smell thing, because I've noticed that as I've aged, my farts stopped stinking.
But if you want to sit at the Upperclass Table... Had to have graduated high school a few YEARS before 1960.
Bringing to the table the challenge! Is anyone here older than 83 year old Walt? I know I'm sure not!

oldfogey8

Oh, dear... I think FancyPants (my alpha peacock) may be dead.

Beau (his brother) is still here every morning and afternoon. He still avoids the dish holding the seeds that FancyPants claimed as his own, and goes to where I pile some for him.

That's how I can tell them apart... so I know it was FP with the busted foot and some belly feathers awry.

They were born in my back yard 18 years ago. Totally tame to me.
Don’t lose hope. I had a group of 4 Tom Wild Turkeys that frequented my yard(2 have been coming for 3+ years) last spring. 2 of them stopped coming by(my 2 favorites-Thomas and Not Thomas). Not Not Thomas and Jake continued coming and brought a group of hens with them. Not Not Thomas had been displaying and bullying Thomas and Not Thomas do I think Thomas and Not Thomas decided it wasn’t worth the risk of a fight and found a safer breakfast bar. After breeding season, all 4 Tom’s started showing up again. This fall, Not Not Thomas stopped showing up shortly after I began seeing a pretty good sized coyote cruising the yard. I suspect Not Not Thomas fell victim to the coyote and likely his pack. I didn’t like Not Not Thomas anyway so good riddance…

oldfogey8

My stone has not broke yet. It’s prolly 15 years old. Does the steel plate char better than a stone? My stone make a nice crust but not the char that I’m looking for… View attachment 18953250
Beautiful patina. I had a rectangular pizza stone for years but I heat shocked it accidentally and it cracked into many pieces.☹️ I should get a new one at some point but have been experimenting with Detroit style pizza lately. The crust of Detroit style is kinda fried crispy at the edges and if done right, some of the cheese on the edges will caramelize. Mmmmm…