What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Jeez - I go to sleep and wake up at 4.20am - and there is 7 more pages to laugh and smile thru - with the occasional sad bit - you guys sure are interesting and entertaining too
- I guess that the older we get - the more stories and experiences we register - and it's so nice to share them - with others who might understand and even enjoy them too -

- all quite here - so I listen to some music -
Roger Daltrey (from The Who) - and Wilko Johnson (from Dr Feelgood) - put together a great song -

😀

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
8.19 am - kids have gone to school - Leah (the Mrs) - is getting ready for the 🏋️‍♂️ gym - after which she will do another 12 hour shift - cooking at the Vietnamese restaurant - she works hard - but enjoys what she does - I'm off to walk 3 miles (there and back) - to feed a friends cat 🐈 - then another 2 mile walk (there and back) to the gym - and around 2-3pm will have my first food/meal of the day - plenty of chunky chicken and veg Madras curry - with brown pilau rice and Greek Yogurt -

Mmmm - hungry already - but try not to eat until I've thoroughly worked out - and its the afternoon - by then I expect there will be much to catch up on - in this thread -

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Good day to all the Early Birds

yep yep , this group has just about seen it all , especially in regards to the cannabis world

i smoked my first joint in 1964 and after awhile , all the plants look about the same , every grow looks about the same , and all the pretty flowers look alike..

so a lot of us elderly humans would rather discuss pizza , making bullets , fishing , and the like

some of us may be a little jaded , cynical , snarky , mischievous , and some of us flat out embrace debauchery…

what kind of prestidigitations come forth is anyone’s guess but hey , we will never be accused of being boring…..

of to the Salt Mines!…

moar fecking coffee!…

well schitt , now I have woken up Swede , she looks good in her nightie , I feel pretty good , looks like a recipe for some kitchen mischievousness , lasciviousness , and licentious activities….

IMG_8101.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning vintage old farts and fartesses! Let the lascivious and licentious debauchery begin!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
funkybutt.gif
gramps.gif
snoopy2.gif

A breezy day here with drizzle starting at 48f and soaring to 54F during the blistering part

Housekeepers due this morning, so me and the sleek, sly fat pup will be headed to Fernhill dawg park sor some quality butt sniffing and ball chasing.

Layla in park.jpg

jokerman

Premium user
We sure do. They have the biggest chicken breasts I’ve ever seen. I only get it a couple times a year because it’s not healthy but boy is that stuff good… the boys have eaten and seem to be quite content. We’re sitting in front of the fireplace and I as usual have a heating pad and ice pack on me… I have an appointment tomorrow to meet with my cancer doctors. They are going to discuss the MRI that I had to verify that the cancer is still gone… it’s always good hearing good news even if I have to pay $35 to hear it…😉
Rereading this ,I have to say I like breasts big or small and agreeable ones at that.

jokerman

Premium user
8.19 am - kids have gone to school - Leah (the Mrs) - is getting ready for the 🏋️‍♂️ gym - after which she will do another 12 hour shift - cooking at the Vietnamese restaurant - she works hard - but enjoys what she does - I'm off to walk 3 miles (there and back) - to feed a friends cat 🐈 - then another 2 mile walk (there and back) to the gym - and around 2-3pm will have my first food/meal of the day - plenty of chunky chicken and veg Madras curry - with brown pilau rice and Greek Yogurt -

Mmmm - hungry already - but try not to eat until I've thoroughly worked out - and its the afternoon - by then I expect there will be much to catch up on - in this thread -

Chica bonita!

jokerman

Premium user
Good day to all the Early Birds

yep yep , this group has just about seen it all , especially in regards to the cannabis world

i smoked my first joint in 1964 and after awhile , all the plants look about the same , every grow looks about the same , and all the pretty flowers look alike..

so a lot of us elderly humans would rather discuss pizza , making bullets , fishing , and the like

some of us may be a little jaded , cynical , snarky , mischievous , and some of us flat out embrace debauchery…

what kind of prestidigitations come forth is anyone’s guess but hey , we will never be accused of being boring…..

of to the Salt Mines!…

moar fecking coffee!…

well schitt , now I have woken up Swede , she looks good in her nightie , I feel pretty good , looks like a recipe for some kitchen mischievousness , lasciviousness , and licentious activities….

View attachment 18953210
go easy Brother ,pace yourself.

jokerman

Premium user

Jump or Not?​

Jack, a handsome man, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to this blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV. The 10:00 news was on. The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump. The blonde looked at Jack and said, "Do you think he'll jump?" Jack says, "You know, I bet he will." The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't." Jack placed $30 on the bar and said, "You're on!" Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off of the building, falling to his death. The blonde was very upset and handed her $30 to Jack, saying, "Fair's fair. Here's your money." Jack replied, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 o'clock news and knew he would jump." The blonde replies, "I did too; but I didn't think he'd do it again." Jack took the money.....

Latest posts

Latest posts