What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Black,brown,red and white.......multiple pairs of each.
I don't even own tennis shoe or sneakers.
🙃
Do you decorate them?
IMG_2317.jpeg
IMG_2316.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
64 here…..this is nothing but the Fake Spring……..Real Spring will not be here until the 4th of July
Don't say that. That's a long way off. I have clores outside. At least the days are getting longer.

This warm weather is fooling mother nature.....my lilac bush wants to star showing buds. Not good. We aresupposed to be in the coldest time of the year....

Old Uncle Ben

Planted one of my favorite old hybrid tea roses yesterday, Double Delight. No 2 flowers are the same regarding markings, had an old timey rich spicy fragrance.

Also changed the oil/filter in my JD Gator. Nasty job, hardest part is getting in and out from under that thing and back on my feet. Legs are so weak now I have to grab something and pull myself up with one or two arms. My butt and leg muscles are sore!

Sexing my faves has been a pain too. Got one Kwik Seeds "Afghani mix" lady that is absolutely stunning. She's stretching a lot too.

1706712189783.jpeg

Flower was from a collection I lost years ago. I'd line my kitchen counter with like 10-15 hybrid teas at a time. You have to spray for black rot and such, which is probably why they finally pooped out. I got lazy with my spray routine. We plant a lot of "Knock Out" roses in my area. I have 2.

RosesApril2015#2.jpg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
My cuts still haven't shown roots. Other than that should be an easy day in the garden.

Guess a walk will take place later. Ice is really bad at the lake....just hasn't been cold enough. There is usually lots of ice fisherman which gives me something to watch during our walks...not this year.