What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Beautiful patina. I had a rectangular pizza stone for years but I heat shocked it accidentally and it cracked into many pieces.☹️ I should get a new one at some point but have been experimenting with Detroit style pizza lately. The crust of Detroit style is kinda fried crispy at the edges and if done right, some of the cheese on the edges will caramelize. Mmmmm…
I’m trying a new crust. It’s not hard but takes 3 days to prep. I saw it on YouTube 🤪🤪🤪

giggy

Morning old farts, happy hump day. About 30° this morning and going to low 50's. I got to take a day and fix my truck, the water pump is leaking on it. Friday and Saturday will be in the 60's so it might be a good time then. I guess I'll go work on the inventory some more. You folks have a great morning.

OleReynard

I wear red wing boots ,American made ,made well ,and they don't make my feet look fat.
So do I and Muck boots for trapesing around where water is and New Balance for casual.
Feet fubared broken bones in toe joints.
Broke my foot last summer using it fir a sledge hammer.

Woke up its 30° out supposed to possibly get to 50 so me and the wife will be on the deck collecting vita d.
Mid to upper 40s till next Thursday.
If it hits 50 today it will be the shortest recorded winter for Mn.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Morning old farts, happy hump day. About 30° this morning and going to low 50's. I got to take a day and fix my truck, the water pump is leaking on it. Friday and Saturday will be in the 60's so it might be a good time then. I guess I'll go work on the inventory some more. You folks have a great morning.
Thanx Giggy. Good luck getting that leak fixed with min trips to the auto parts store. ✌️

Unca Walt

420club

buzzmobile

Veteran
Unfortunately, she does not cover one whit of
1. Did she find a life mate?
2. How did she wind up in Portugal?

She still looks bubbly. The guy interviewing her should make his picture to show from the nose up... or from 20 feet away... or spend fitty bucks at a dentist. He must be British.
The second link below her interview is her channel with several more videos that may answer your questions.

Click this one:

Latest posts

Latest posts