What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Dime

Good Morning all,joke time

I buy all my guns from a guy called T-Rex - he’s a small arms dealer.

Thanks for explaining the word "many" to me, it means a lot.

A courtroom artist was arrested today for an unknown reason... details are sketchy.

The CEO of IKEA was elected Prime Minister in Sweden.
He should have his cabinet together by the end of the weekend.

Goldhedge

I am not a psychiatrist but I have been saying the whole trans thing is a mental illness and the encouragement of it is due to a mass formation psychosis. The mass formations of several flavors, am convinced, is a psyop to create fractures in society. A divided society creates all sorts of opportunities for those in power to exert more power and power is all that matters to the mentally ill, power hungry ‘leaders’. Changing social norms and definitions of words we have known for centuries is a feature. Not a bug.
Gender Surgeries 1920s.jpeg

Screenshot 2024-10-16 at 7.38.09 AM.png

Latest posts

Latest posts