What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

shithawk420

Veteran
Are you alcohol dependant?
If you are dependant, then quitting will make you quite poorly.
I have a beer or two (or three) most nights to help with sleep. Just had 7 days off and barely slept until the 7th evening.
I'm doing September clean (hopefully) so I'm having a beer or three tonight and over the weekend (there's a beer festival on in the town and I know I'll get dragged there for a pint or two), then I'll deal with September.

I'd double check them numbers they gave you and if worried ask if they or you need to do anything. Only way to find out.

I do feel loads better not drinking, but man I miss the sleep. I'm hoping a month off may make me just ditch the beer altogether.

Good luck dude!
yes im dependent.i was doing good until i went on a binge drinking beer and liquor. i get in certain moods. i have to drink to feel better but im not gonna do it.havent slept.ate a little. yeah the docs here just suck. i dont know if its cause they are just so busy or what.

but yeah appreciate man. i wish i could sleep too.only get an hour or 2 a day if i dont drink

jokerman

Premium user
yes im dependent.i was doing good until i went on a binge drinking beer and liquor. i get in certain moods. i have to drink to feel better but im not gonna do it.havent slept.ate a little. yeah the docs here just suck. i dont know if its cause they are just so busy or what.

but yeah appreciate man. i wish i could sleep too.only get an hour or 2 a day if i dont drink
Cant believe sleeping at an age is not easy.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
well at this point its not even a choice. dick van dyke explains it very well in the vid i posted
Bullshit.
It is 100% your fault,your choice,your decision.
The whole you are sick it isn't your fault is a lie designed to make the rehabilitation industry money that works very well.
My program has a 100% success rate for recovery.
I call it the take responsibility for your actions program.
Basically you are in charge of you not a inanimate object like liquor or drugs.
You drink because you choose to simple as that.
The day you take responsibility for your own actions is the day you start living again.
Choice is 100% yours don't be a pussy and choose life.

shithawk420

Veteran
Bullshit.
It is 100% your fault,your choice,your decision.
The whole you are sick it isn't your fault is a lie designed to make the rehabilitation industry money that works very well.
My program has a 100% success rate for recovery.
I call it the take responsibility for your actions program.
Basically you are in charge of you not a inanimate object like liquor or drugs.
You drink because you choose to simple as that.
The day you take responsibility for your own actions is the day you start living again.
Choice is 100% yours don't be a pussy and choose life.
its not though. watch the vid. its a phsyical addiction like heroin. watch the vid. you gonna just tell a heroin addict to quit? if you have never been an alcoholic you just dont understand.ive been an alcoholic since i was 16.ive tried to quit. i need more than just willpower. listen to Dick. and i never said it wasnt my fault

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

Your sleep time will increase as your body gets use to no alcohol. Go get something OTC to help you sleep. See if by next week you don’t get another hour or two sleep. One step at a time and like dog says you gotta do it yourself.

oldfogey8

Deep question for the day? Women clearly live longer than men, begging the question as to whether transexual females do too?
The data I have seen from indicates no. Suicide rates actually increase though the rainbow flag mob claim otherwise(and that is a huge reason why transitioning surgeries are being scaled back or eliminated in European countries especially for children). Add to that hormone therapies and infection rates in folks who have been mutilated are detrimental to anyone’s well being.