What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
my crappy doc doesnt wanna see me for a month or 2.you would think if it was that high they would tell me to come in or something. yeah im gonna call them and see what they say but i dont know what they could do. besides high blood pressure my vitals are ok
Well I don’t have to tell you, if you feel better physically not drinking then that is something you can do for yourself while you wait. I know it’s not easy and will be hard to do but now that you have a few days without it, that’s a great start so keep up the good work and try your best to maintain. It may get worse before it gets better while your liver is trying to heal. Good luck brother 🥰✌️

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
my crappy doc doesnt wanna see me for a month or 2.you would think if it was that high they would tell me to come in or something. yeah im gonna call them and see what they say but i dont know what they could do. besides high blood pressure my vitals are ok
Just pop into the ER - Cos you are worried enough to tell us of your troubles - might be better telling them - for peace of mind 😀

jokerman

Premium user
Don't you have your medical record online somewhere?

During my last hospital stay - a nurse helped me to sign up for - https://mychart.gstt.nhs.uk/GSTT/Home

Now I have all my tests - medical history - medicines and appointments up there - where I can access them - and doctors can too - If needs be - makes it all alot easier -
We were thankful for that. once we had access to your portal we as a group were able to diagnose and make sure your treatment went as well as it should.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

well,i dont think i need to go to the ER but ive felt the same for about 5 days.usually when i dont drink for this long i start to feel better. but i still feel bad. throwing up a little. my blood pressure is high. my head is still not right.im a really bad alcoholic.i thought about drinking to feel better but im trying my best to fight it.im gonna do my best to not to drink. sorry if this is vague

Are you alcohol dependant?
If you are dependant, then quitting will make you quite poorly.
I have a beer or two (or three) most nights to help with sleep. Just had 7 days off and barely slept until the 7th evening.
I'm doing September clean (hopefully) so I'm having a beer or three tonight and over the weekend (there's a beer festival on in the town and I know I'll get dragged there for a pint or two), then I'll deal with September.

I'd double check them numbers they gave you and if worried ask if they or you need to do anything. Only way to find out.

I do feel loads better not drinking, but man I miss the sleep. I'm hoping a month off may make me just ditch the beer altogether.

Good luck dude!

shithawk420

Veteran
Well I don’t have to tell you, if you feel better physically not drinking then that is something you can do for yourself while you wait. I know it’s not easy and will be hard to do but now that you have a few days without it, that’s a great start so keep up the good work and try your best to maintain. It may get worse before it gets better while your liver is trying to heal. Good luck brother 🥰✌️
thank you. i really appreciate it