What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Getting ready to move Bruce Banner into jars. This harvest is almost complete. Will finish tomorrow with a dry trim on chem 91.

Down to one light and 3 plants in flower. Thinking I will fire up the second light in mid sept. Things should have cooled down enough by then.

in the mean time I will start culling the veggie garden….beans are all but played out. Peas can be pulled as well. It’s a process that won’t be completed until late oct.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Hey everybody going to the Blue Jays at Red Sox game tonight with Mom! Lots of great food! Can't wait to get my coffee as soon as we get there. Really excited. Hope everyone has a great evening! ⚾🇺🇸❤️🎉🚀🎼🎊🎂🌄🎃🧠⚡💕🍕👻
Glad you like going to the game….I’m all played out on going. College football tonight for me…but I will watch from my couch. I have found the beer is cheaper, I can smoke as well and the bathroom is right down the hall.

oldmaninbc

In 2018, I stepped on a board with a nail sticking up out of if. My tetanus vaccine was not up to date so I requested the tetanus vaccine without a thought. I have slowly(very slowly) experienced a decline in my balance and cognitive abilities in the time since receiving what I thought was a vaccine for tetanus but turns out is a vaccine for diphtheria, pertussis and tetanus(now called the DPT vaccine though diphtheria and pertussis are unheard of ailments in modern times). In 2019, I had a DAT scan of my brain that looks at the dopamine transfer which is crucial to synaptic continuity. One side of my putamen is basically dormant. The putamen is in the ‘lizard’ part of our brains and is responsible for many autonomic functions, one of which is balance. There is no cure or way of reversing the improperly folded proteins so I(and my loved ones) get to watch me decline in slow motion with what presents as Parkinsonism Disease. After doing some research on side effects of the DPT vaccine, turns out cognitive decline and autonomic function impairment are known side effects. Can I prove my ailment is a result of this vaccine? Probably not. Will I get another DPT vaccine? Definitely not. If I can’t get the tetanus vaccine alone, I will resign myself to dying of tetanus. On a side note, I had a friend as a child die from tetanus.
Oh, I know, the decisions we have to make for ourselves regarding medical needs. Most of us are not medically trained and depend on honesty from the medical/scientific community to keep us safe. However, we know these big drug companies/ drug control boards are not beyond lying to us.

Seeking our own truth can lead us down many paths, our own ignorance, our biases and our fears can influence our decisions.
I make my choices and live with them, that's all I can do. Just as I respect your choices.

Being OCD I could drive myself bonkers imaging all the possibilities, I just need to make the best decision I can with regards to my wife and myself. We have both been on our deathbeds, my wife most recently and the doctor told me her lungs are very damaged and she would not survive any lung ailment again.

My heart broke sitting by my dying wife, the fear of losing her was overwhelming.

In my heart I hope the best for all of us OF.

jokerman

Premium user
Oh, I know, the decisions we have to make for ourselves regarding medical needs. Most of us are not medically trained and depend on honesty from the medical/scientific community to keep us safe. However, we know these big drug companies/ drug control boards are not beyond lying to us.

Seeking our own truth can lead us down many paths, our own ignorance, our biases and our fears can influence our decisions.
I make my choices and live with them, that's all I can do. Just as I respect your choices.

Being OCD I could drive myself bonkers imaging all the possibilities, I just need to make the best decision I can with regards to my wife and myself. We have both been on our deathbeds, my wife most recently and the doctor told me her lungs are very damaged and she would not survive any lung ailment again.

My heart broke sitting by my dying wife, the fear of losing her was overwhelming.

In my heart I hope the best for all of us OF.
Amen Brother ,Amen

OleReynard

Here, it is once every 10 years for a Tetanus shot, the same with you?

I get muscle spasms from other sources and they are very painful. With tetanus muscle spasms can be so bad it can break bones.
I just get a Hotspot and it's tender for a couple days.
Oh ya religiously every 10, I used to work in the trades was always cutting or puncturing myself well not always.
Same with home always working on something so that's the only protection I get shot wise

Latest posts

Latest posts