What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
sorry to bug you guys with this. thought maybe you ol farts could help me out lol
Don't you have your medical record online somewhere?

During my last hospital stay - a nurse helped me to sign up for - https://mychart.gstt.nhs.uk/GSTT/Home

Now I have all my tests - medical history - medicines and appointments up there - where I can access them - and doctors can too - If needs be - makes it all alot easier -

shithawk420

Veteran
Good point! How do you feel?
well,i dont think i need to go to the ER but ive felt the same for about 5 days.usually when i dont drink for this long i start to feel better. but i still feel bad. throwing up a little. my blood pressure is high. my head is still not right.im a really bad alcoholic.i thought about drinking to feel better but im trying my best to fight it.im gonna do my best to not to drink. sorry if this is vague

shithawk420

Veteran
Don't you have your medical record online somewhere?

During my last hospital stay - a nurse helped me to sign up for - https://mychart.gstt.nhs.uk/GSTT/Home

Now I have all my tests - medical history - medicines and appointments up there - where I can access them - and doctors can too - If needs be - makes it all alot easier -
yeah,i got mychart.i checked and its not there.like i said these guys here suck. lost my first blood test and my ultra sound results. im pretty pissed off.they better get their shit together or im gonna make a formal complaint

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
ya know the lost the first blood test. the second one i dont even have the results. they just called me to let me know my enzymes are high. i thought she said 1400 but thats crazy and not sure if i heard her right on the phone. im really mad at the medical here. they are pretty uh clumsy i guess i should say? im gonna have to make an appointment to get my results i guess.is 1400 possible?
I guess 1400 is possible but it would mean you have major liver damage. Did your doc say to come in for more testing? Maybe you should call them back and ask if the 1400 number was correct.

shithawk420

Veteran
I guess 1400 is possible but it would mean you have major liver damage. Did your doc say to come in for more testing? Maybe you should call them back and ask if the 1400 number was correct.
my crappy doc doesnt wanna see me for a month or 2.you would think if it was that high they would tell me to come in or something. yeah im gonna call them and see what they say but i dont know what they could do. besides high blood pressure my vitals are ok

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my crappy doc doesnt wanna see me for a month or 2.you would think if it was that high they would tell me to come in or something. yeah im gonna call them and see what they say but i dont know what they could do. besides high blood pressure my vitals are ok
How high is your blood pressure?
if i dont get any answers on the phone i might.im not gonna call an ambulance and i cant drive so i guess ill play it by ear. thanks guys. i really appreciate it
Does your doctor do video conferencing?

Latest posts

Latest posts