What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Dime

I separated the colors. One Tide pods per load. Going to have clean underwear for the game tomorrow night 👍
I'll never understand the youngsters.

Attachments

• c26c6fb6bce269132fa6317bc6675c3b-3038579589.gif
    c26c6fb6bce269132fa6317bc6675c3b-3038579589.gif
    317.7 KB · Views: 13

OleReynard

We all get to make our choices in life and live with them, sometimes with regret sometimes not. It's not my place to insinuate with strong emotion, what others should decide for themselves.

My wife and I take the vaccines that have been offered, there have been several. My wife felt off from the last one and is going to discuss that with her doctor.

I make sure I am up on tetanus because I have a lung disease and tetanus can get into your lungs.
There is no cost at the Public Health Office for the shot. In all the decades of taking it, never a problem.

I do what I do for myself and my wife, what others do is their business not mine.
I'd rather take the Tetanus shot than get lock jaw.
That's the only preventative shot that goes into this guy

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
so i got a call about my blood tests and i think they said my liver enzymes were 1400.is that even
Test Results List

Liver Function Test​

Collected on 13 June 2024 15:39

Lab tests - Blood (Blood, Venous)​

Results​

Total Bilirubin​

View trends
Normal range: below <21 µmol/L
Value
Your value is 6 µmol/LNormal range below <21 µmol/L

Alanine Transaminase (ALT)​

View trends
Normal range: below <=55 U/L
Value
Your value is 20 U/LNormal range below <=55 U/L

Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)​

View trends
Normal range: 30 - 130 U/L

Your value is 75 U/LNormal range 30 - 130 U/L

Albumin​

View trends
Normal range: 32 - 46 g/L

Your value is 44 g/LNormal range 32 - 46 g/L

My basic liver function test - looks like this - does yours look similar shithawk?

shithawk420

Veteran
Test Results List

Liver Function Test​

Collected on 13 June 2024 15:39

Lab tests - Blood (Blood, Venous)​

Results​

Total Bilirubin​

View trends
Normal range: below <21 µmol/L
Value
Your value is 6 µmol/LNormal range below <21 µmol/L

Alanine Transaminase (ALT)​

View trends
Normal range: below <=55 U/L
Value
Your value is 20 U/LNormal range below <=55 U/L

Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)​

View trends
Normal range: 30 - 130 U/L

Your value is 75 U/LNormal range 30 - 130 U/L

Albumin​

View trends
Normal range: 32 - 46 g/L

Your value is 44 g/LNormal range 32 - 46 g/L

My basic liver function test - looks like this - does yours look similar shithawk?
ya know the lost the first blood test. the second one i dont even have the results. they just called me to let me know my enzymes are high. i thought she said 1400 but thats crazy and not sure if i heard her right on the phone. im really mad at the medical here. they are pretty uh clumsy i guess i should say? im gonna have to make an appointment to get my results i guess.is 1400 possible?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
possibly but my enzymes are far from normal. i already have fatty liver disease. im just trying to figure this out cause im very sick. maybe i should go to the ER?
I would be inclined to call whoever gave you the 1400 number back and verify that is correct.

If it is, I would ask if it is critical enough that you need to go to ER, or if a follow up appointment is called for.

Are you still drinking with fatty liver disease or was just a contributing factor to how you got here?

Latest posts

Latest posts