What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Perhaps, maybe even likely, that what you state is unfortunately very true. It is all about getting attention. Right? I guess any attention, is better then none, LOL. Personally, I have no time to waste talking to a wall. Enough said. :mad:
Two ways to tell a person to go to hell……always try and make em look forward to the trip!

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420club
Last edited:

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is Thursday, and one day closer to the weekend on Friday. Will be glad for the break. TGIT!!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Unca Walt

420club
When it gets light enuf, I will be out in the road with my chainsaw.

I will only work for... lessee... FIVE minutes.

That, I hope, will keep me from Afib, but I can get a shitload of chainsawing done on a downed tree in five minutes.

The icky part is that it is Floriduh holly/Brazilian pepper: Instead of being a decent tree like an oak/birch/elm/pine/maple/yada... Florida holly is like a giant hardwood bush. <-- Hard to get through to cut. Looks like broccoli with cancer.

I intend to actually time the five minutes. Wish me luck.

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy here with rain predicted in the evening, starting at 59F and predicted to reach 72F.

I replaced one of my gutter downspouts yesterday, after discovering that it was plastic and cracking. I diverted the other to one of the gardens using flex.

I infer that the contractor ran out of galvanized and substituted plastic on two of them, but the gutters were installed over a decade ago, so calling them on it is ostensibly a little late.

No gym today and breakfast out at Tin Shed with Grayfox and NM.

jokerman

Premium user
Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is Thursday, and one day closer to the weekend on Friday. Will be glad for the break. TGIT!!

Good Morning All (OF's):

You as well!

jokerman

Premium user

jokerman

Premium user
After 20 years of marriage a husband and wife go to counseling. When asked what the problem is, the wife breaks into a passionate tirade of every problem they've ever had. Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist gets up, walks over to the wife, makes her stand up and kisses her very hard. The woman shuts up and quietly sits down. The therapist says to the husband, "This is what your wife needs at least three times a week. Can you do this?" After a moment the husband replies, "Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays I fish."

Littleleaf

Veteran
Morning :cuss:

Have I ever said I HATE fords.... especially ecosport ecoboost. This little turboed 3 banger has a non repairable exhaust flex tube. To fix said flex tube if fails, you need to spend $500.oo for USED manifold. That is if you can get it off without twisting bolts off. I couldn't :cuss:

one more cup O joe, some paperwork. Then back to :cuss: ing

Injection is nice but I would rather blown.... :whistling: