What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Opioids blow! I took one oxy on Tuesday after my gall bladder was removed but I haven’t had a bowel movement since Monday FFS! Thinking I might get some magnesium citrate. Ok, I am done talking shit…
Commiseration brother! One of the main reasons I avoid them..............

I've started taking stool softeners a day before surgery and my butt is still sore for a month afterwards.

Makes you sort of suspicious the first time.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I was thinking about starting a cannabis business selling something called Mama's Chews. I'm a member of the Harvard entrepreneur Alumni association and there's a lot of startup stuff available to me and there's also some cannabis startup stuff available to me so I was thinking maybe I could do this with little startup cost
Mama's Chews coming to store near you

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I was thinking about starting a cannabis business selling something called Mama's Chews. I'm a member of the Harvard entrepreneur Alumni association and there's a lot of startup stuff available to me and there's also some cannabis startup stuff available to me so I was thinking maybe I could do this with little startup cost
Gummies? Good idea. You are gonna be rich!!!

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I infer as a Harvard Alumni that you've already done your business plan. May I ask what your ROI and ROA worked out to be for your gummy business?

oldfogey8

Yes! Mama's Chews. With a big heart on the package. 20 pack of 5mg gummies. @TerpeneTom could do some awesome graphics for me
I think the cannabis entrepreneur thing in MA is done unless you have some sort of hook to sell your product. There are 3 dispensaries within a mile of my house and the parking lots are always empty. I would think a better investment would be stoner snacks. Less regulation. Less licensing headaches. Cheaper to manufacture.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the cannabis entrepreneur thing in MA is done unless you have some sort of hook to sell your product. There are 3 dispensaries within a mile of my house and the parking lots are always empty. I would think a better investment would be stoner snacks. Less regulation. Less licensing headaches. Cheaper to manufacture.
I've been led to believe that a Girl Scout Cookie stand in front of dispensaries is a good idea!