What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
1724285938802.png

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
they are rocks that indians used to put water in and give a color which they used for face paint and to stain their decks🙄
I just watched a YouTube on indian Paint pots. Very interesting. To me anyways but I love rocks and how they become so beautiful. The film said it’s how the Indians made red ink. I needed that bit of info for my brain today. Stain their decks 🤣 you’re such a funny guy…

cola

Note to myself in the year 2045
I miss you everyone. I outlasted you all.
You MIGHT outlive some of us, given the current age differentials. But you are heading toward an unhappy life.
If you keep up your current lifestyle and health regime, you may very simply end up a victim of the VA system.
Your priorities are skewed. Ass backwards. You switched seats on the Titanic, from opioids and alcohol to ice hash. You get up and immediately paralyze yourself, so that you can run away from life and responsibility for another day. I could suggest a thousand things you could do to improve your stagnation. But I'm not going to waste my time. :(

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
You MIGHT outlive some of us, given the current age differentials. But you are heading toward an unhappy life.
If you keep up your current lifestyle and health regime, you may very simply end up a victim of the VA system.
Your priorities are skewed. Ass backwards. You switched seats on the Titanic, from opioids and alcohol to ice hash. You get up and immediately paralyze yourself, so that you can run away from life and responsibility for another day. I could suggest a thousand things you could do to improve your stagnation. But I'm not going to waste my time. :(
Don’t sugar coat it so much……tell him how you really feel cola…..ha ha