What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240821_181358_9.jpg

Nice day today glad it's about over though was a bit draining.
😝

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
The last three are from the Godfather.
We just had a dam break on Stump lake and emptied the lake down the Nissaquoge river
Major damage 8 houses cant move their cars 10 inches of water
I saw that when I looked it up after you posted it. The roads were all cracked in half and people’s stuff washed away. The article said 6 houses were totaled or gone now. 🙁

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
You are absolutely correct, Pute. If we did not care about his well being, no one would give a rat's ass. At all.
Up to him though to make a DECISION, to turn his ship around. No one, not even his Mom, can do it for him. :cry:

although he tells us about his health problems all the time, he is not really looking for advice or solutions I don’t think.

cola

although he tells us about his health problems all the time, he is not really looking for advice or solutions I don’t think.
Perhaps, maybe even likely, that what you state is unfortunately very true. It is all about getting attention. Right? I guess any attention, is better then none, LOL. Personally, I have no time to waste talking to a wall. Enough said. :mad:

Latest posts

Latest posts