What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hello friends,

Today I'm making some topical ointment for my wife.
While in the past I have used Lebanese from Ace Seeds or The Baglung Nepalese Grape phenotype of Vermontman's great genetics.

This time I'm trying a cross from last season of a MALE Purpura Regina crossed to a Blue Thai.
Mrs.Lion for those that don't know us at all had two types of breast cancer and a double mastectomy.

This is the salve that I make that brings her relief from her chemotherapy treatments and radiation treatment. She has been left with a bunch of scar tissue and this helps her within a few minutes.

I fill the Purple silicone sleeve with about a quart of cured cannabis and almost two quarts of olive oil. I don't weigh or measure. I just go for it!

I also add 3 half teaspoons of Sea-90 Ocean Minerals to the olive oil. I will post again when I pour it through and out my English Press.
Peace farmerlion
Ps. The decarboxilated smoke was great in the vaporizer.
20240819_155922.jpg
20240819_161756.jpg
20240819_161823.jpg
20240819_162113.jpg
20240819_162340.jpg
20240819_162523.jpg
20240819_162629.jpg
20240819_162758.jpg
20240819_155720.jpg
20240819_162558.jpg

oldmaninbc

They say it's important to eat those vegetables and fruit. Hope you're well old man 👍😎
I am as well as can be expected for my age and health issues
Well well well. You wouldn't like some brisket? Smokey? Yeah that cereal was candy it's gone now. The cornbread was delicious. Well what the heck do YOU eat? Chicken?
A friend of mine needed surgery for his heart. The surgeon would not do his surgery unless he lost some weight. I think it was in the area of 30-40lbs. The dietician gave him a diet to follow and he could eat as much as he wanted but had to follow the dieticians instructions. He lost the weight and had his surgery.

Have you talked to a dietician DB?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran

A friend of mine needed surgery for his heart. The surgeon would not do his surgery unless he lost some weight. I think it was in the area of 30-40lbs. The dietician gave him a diet to follow and he could eat as much as he wanted but had to follow the dieticians instructions. He lost the weight and had his surgery.

I will

jokerman

Premium user

at least an electrician

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hello friends,

Today I'm making some topical ointment for my wife.
While in the past I have used Lebanese from Ace Seeds or The Baglung Nepalese Grape phenotype of Vermontman's great genetics.

This time I'm trying a cross from last season of a MALE Purpura Regina crossed to a Blue Thai.
Mrs.Lion for those that don't know us at all had two types of breast cancer and a double mastectomy.

This is the salve that I make that brings her relief from her chemotherapy treatments and radiation treatment. She has been left with a bunch of scar tissue and this helps her within a few minutes.

I fill the Purple silicone sleeve with about a quart of cured cannabis and almost two quarts of olive oil. I don't weigh or measure. I just go for it!

I also add 3 half teaspoons of Sea-90 Ocean Minerals to the olive oil. I will post again when I pour it through and out my English Press.
Peace farmerlion
Ps. The decarboxilated smoke was great in the vaporizer.
View attachment 19050847 View attachment 19050848 View attachment 19050849 View attachment 19050850 View attachment 19050851 View attachment 19050852 View attachment 19050853 View attachment 19050854 View attachment 19050855 View attachment 19050856
I’m glad that it works for her. I made a salve once using some alcohol tincture I made, some coconut oil the thick kind and a few essintial oils. I was making it hoping it would help for joint pain which I didn’t but it was great for healing sores and scratches, itches and rashes. It would practically heal them overnight. My mother who was suffering from breast cancer had these sores that would creep up on her chest, arms and neck. The salve really helped her even more than the prescription they were giving her for it. So it’s good to hear that she is getting some relief from using it. You are a kitchen pharmacist now 🥰✌️

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Legs are a bargin and if you watch yt you see flks do a little knife workon a leg to clean up tendons
I make all kinds of stuff with legs. I usually buy a giant pack when I go to Aldi they have pretty good prices on meat and it’s not china meat. My grocery store Harris teeter or Kroger meat prices are thru the roof so I buy what I can at Aldi first. Their vegetables are pretty nice and reasonable too but you can’t find everything there like good garlic

Latest posts

Latest posts