What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Now you sound exactly like my Beautiful Witch. The crown of the tree (thickest part) is partially in the road.

Fortunately, there is only one house past mine to the end of the road. My neighbor can drive around it.
Good, no need for hurry, you have time to figure something out that does not involve you playing race horse with your heart beat. Feel the joy of life, listen to the birds singing, just be careful fancy pants does not drop a bomb on you from the roof top.:)

oldmaninbc

I don't Pute. 80% lean burgers here and there
What is the bottom line DB, are you making progress, remaining the same or regressing?

You seem to be doing things that favor a healthier choice.

We try to eat reasonably healthy lots of veggies and fruit, no meat 2 days a week BUT I wouldn't enjoy life without the culinary delights of so called unhealthy foods.

If some chose to eat health conscious food, good on them, but I am just fine with my good and poor choices.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
What is the bottom line DB, are you making progress, remaining the same or regressing?

We try to eat reasonably healthy lots of veggies and fruit, no meat 2 days a week BUT I wouldn't enjoy life without the culinary delights of so called unhealthy foods.

If some chose to eat health conscious food, good on them, but I am just fine with my good and poor choices.
Well I walk 6 miles a day and I really don't overeat and I don't need sweets really I don't know what really sucks I'm stuck around 250

OleReynard

My brother got his removed like yours laparoscopic. He was in and out and took a couple days I think because it was basketball season. Good luck OldFogey I’ll be thinking about you. Check in when you can. I’m not sure about diet restrictions. I’m sure my brother didn’t follow that…🥰✌️
My mom's rotted from the inside out, she was constantly complaining of back pain, it was the gall bladder.
You'll most likely have loose bowels from this also, most do.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Taking a reading now... stand by..

111/76 HR:90 <-- At least it ain't 134 HR
I stop my afib every time by doing the grunt thing. It usually stops immediately when I do it. I’m sure one day I will have to tend to that too but it only happens on occasion. Very weird and scary feeling tho. I’m glad you’re ok. Get some help with that tree and saw 🥰

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Well I walk 6 miles a day and I really don't overeat and I don't need sweets really I don't know what really sucks I'm stuck around 250
The only person that can change those numbers is you. 6 miles a day is not doing anything for your health when you can continue to eat some of the stuff that you post to eat. You need to get physical and work out if you wanna lose that 100 pounds of lard… it’s really easy if you really want it.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran

They say it's important to eat those vegetables and fruit. Hope you're well old man 👍😎

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
You should try no carbs just for two weeks and see how that works for you. You would be surprised how quick you would take off weight just not eating that kids sweet cereal and that giant piece of cornbread in you huge family brisket meal would take off the weight. Then you can splurge and do it again to lose some more.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
You should try no carbs just for two weeks and see how that works for you. You would be surprised how quick you would take off weight just not eating that kids sweet cereal and that giant piece of cornbread in you huge family brisket meal would take off the weight. Then you can splurge and do it again to lose some more.
Well well well. You wouldn't like some brisket? Smokey? Yeah that cereal was candy it's gone now. The cornbread was delicious. Well what the heck do YOU eat? Chicken?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Well well well. You wouldn't like some brisket? Smokey? Yeah that cereal was candy it's gone now. The cornbread was delicious. Well what the heck do YOU eat? Chicken?
Chicken legs tonight

IMG_0407.jpeg

rice and broccoli too. I’m eating now watching little league.
IMG_0408.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts