What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
No. I even have a slam wedge (called an Anaconda). That ain't the problem. Access to the actual cut is freakin' impossible** It is just that I do not have a car with a trailer hitch or any place to tie a rope (Camry) to just pull the fargin tree a foot or two to the left.
** Florida jungle style

Then I could just pick it up. But Herself put her dainty foot down (*pause while I push and bellygrunt*) and has forbidden me to even look at the fargin thing.
Listen to the wife this time please and your dear son…

oldmaninbc

No. I even have a slam wedge (called an Anaconda). That ain't the problem. Access to the actual cut is freakin' impossible** It is just that I do not have a car with a trailer hitch or any place to tie a rope (Camry) to just pull the fargin tree a foot or two to the left.
** Florida jungle style

Then I could just pick it up. But Herself put her dainty foot down (*pause while I push and bellygrunt*) and has forbidden me to even look at the fargin thing.
Listen to the Mrs, she has your best interest at heart. You have had the warning against what your doing, time for a different approach, an entirely different approach that don't involve Unca Walt being part of the action.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I decided to take the afternoon off, cause I got a hell of a busy day tomorrow. I just saw a commercial featuring two lame folks trying to convince the world they have the answers to all of our problems… I saw my GP last week and he’s letting me know that I have an embolism in my aorta right where it turns to go to the heart and more than likely a blood clot in the artery that leads to my legs because they feel very heavy… It appears the only way out of this world is death… it seems like the doctors are doing their best to get me there

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
They would give me money and I would walk around town to the three different theaters and pick one, hell, I was only 5-6, I remember seeing the River of No Return.
Marilyn Monroe ……?

I am getting my gall bladder removed laparoscopically in about 14 hours. Any feedback from you all on recovery? Diet restrictions?
Simple procedure….use a scope and suck it out. I still have mine but my mother and brother had theirs removed.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I am getting my gall bladder removed laparoscopically in about 14 hours. Any feedback from you all on recovery? Diet restrictions?
My brother got his removed like yours laparoscopic. He was in and out and took a couple days I think because it was basketball season. Good luck OldFogey I’ll be thinking about you. Check in when you can. I’m not sure about diet restrictions. I’m sure my brother didn’t follow that…🥰✌️

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

let us know about any of the good looking nurses mmmmkkk..

drove all those miles and when I got there the nurse told me they tried to call me and tell me it was cancelled

I am rolling with the punches

this may call for some extra strong meds

Unca Walt

420club
Listen to the Mrs, she has your best interest at heart. You have had the warning against what your doing, time for a different approach, an entirely different approach that don't involve Unca Walt being part of the action.
Now you sound exactly like my Beautiful Witch. The crown of the tree (thickest part) is partially in the road.

Fortunately, there is only one house past mine to the end of the road. My neighbor can drive around it.

Unca Walt

420club
1724104291909.jpeg

This gets me every friggin' time...

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Now you sound exactly like my Beautiful Witch. The crown of the tree (thickest part) is partially in the road.

Fortunately, there is only one house past mine to the end of the road. My neighbor can drive around it.
Call the fire department and tell them the story. Maybe they can help you get the saw out and the tree moved from the street.

oldfogey8

My brother got his removed like yours laparoscopic. He was in and out and took a couple days I think because it was basketball season. Good luck OldFogey I’ll be thinking about you. Check in when you can. I’m not sure about diet restrictions. I’m sure my brother didn’t follow that…🥰✌️
If I know me, I am pretty sure I won’t follow restrictions. I have been avoiding some fatty foods and oddly, gluten because both cause enough pain to wake me from a dead sleep. I am hoping ripping the gall bladder out fixes that. I haven’t had pizza in a couple months.😳 A mans gotta have pizza.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
If I know me, I am pretty sure I won’t follow restrictions. I have been avoiding some fatty foods and oddly, gluten because both cause enough pain to wake me from a dead sleep. I am hoping ripping the gall bladder out fixes that. I haven’t had pizza in a couple months.😳 A mans gotta have pizza.
I'm not supposed to eat pizza or burgers or fries

Latest posts

Latest posts