What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
I make all kinds of stuff with legs. I usually buy a giant pack when I go to Aldi they have pretty good prices on meat and it’s not china meat. My grocery store Harris teeter or Kroger meat prices are thru the roof so I buy what I can at Aldi first. Their vegetables are pretty nice and reasonable too but you can’t find everything there like good garlic
I shop at aldis
a lot
Humbly said ,but I am very boastful and expressive to the check out person about my remembering to bringing bags.
No one has more Aldis bags than I
I forget to put them in the truck ,then i put them in the truck ,then i forget taking them into the store

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I cry every time I slow dance with myself to this song😊

yeah , she was something special

Tony Bennett had high praises of Amy..

From the moment Tony Bennett met Amy Winehouse, he knew she was special. In 2010, the 26-year-old attended one of Bennett's concerts at the Royal Albert Hall in London, per Hello magazine, and met the famous then-83-year-old crooner after the show. "She was a big fan of mine, and I was really surprised, because she [was] so young," Bennett later told the Philadelphia Inquirer. After their meeting, Bennett said he spent time listening to her music and the appreciation became mutual. "She just had the gift of knowing how to sing as good, and was influenced by Billie Holiday, Jackie Washington, Ella Fitzgerald. Her dream was to become very, very famous doing that."

But you really wouldn’t mind a millionaire

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I shop at aldis
a lot
Humbly said ,but I am very boastful and expressive to the check out person about my remembering to bringing bags.
No one has more Aldis bags than I
I forget to put them in the truck ,then i put them in the truck ,then i forget taking them into the store
I have a million Aldi bags too the paper kind tho we use them to line the trashcan so they don’t get wasted. I usually remember to bring mine until I get in the store and realize they are in my truck so they are like .10 each I think.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
goodnight Irene!..you look lovely tonight!

IMG_2241.jpeg

cola

Hey cola👍
Working on the various appointments. My diet is horrible
There is a Beatles song, that seems to pretty accurately portray your current life goals: "Nowhere Man".
When you speak, you convey it as the hypothetical future. "I will" / "Working on" is not DOING anything.
Somewhere along the way, perhaps because of lack of responsibility, you forgot: Talking IS NOT doing.
Life is going to slip right by you, as it continues to do so now, unless you wake up, and become an adult.
I have no expectation this, or anything else that I might say, will wake you up. Likely a preventable event.

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today's Tuesday. The week cruises on and the work week continues. One day closer to a weekend!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)