What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wore all kinds of jewelry when I was in the working class. Today I don't even wear a watch or a wedding ring. Both me and Mrs Putes fingers are so distorted we can't anymore.
I stopped wearing a watch when I retired and took off my wedding ring after it damaged my finger, requiring surgery.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I stopped wearing a watch when I retired and took off my wedding ring after it damaged my finger, requiring surgery.
Exactly. Surgery disfigured my ring finger.

Are you going to enjoy a nice cold beer?
No, start out with flavored soda water and a bowl. Later I will add a splash of vodka....

thats very convenient if you ask me.
My special blend of UC. By the way Boo told me to tell you that you can get 5% back today only.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
feel pretty good , might help a neighbor pour some concrete this Friday morning about 6am , it’s 25 miles from here so I had to add $ for mileage…port to port 😂

mop it a couple times and hit it with a Fresno and call it good

I will take a photo for the record..

this was in 2023…

IMG_0153.jpeg

oldmaninbc

✓
You saving some of that pit for supper?
im watching your team Canada BC against Chinese Taipei
‘little league World Series
Hello and good day to you Sub, the wife wants chicken wraps for supper, chicken wraps it is.

I divided and packaged the salmon into 19 meals, vacuum sealed and frozen. It keeps perfect for a year like this.
I love my vacuum sealing machine, I've had this one for maybe 15 years. I have another similar one, just as good, that has only been used once.

When my wife's best friend passed, she became an executor of the will along with one of her friends three children. The other executor lives on the other side of the country, so there was some hurry to get her home and belongs sorted out. We were gifted a few items including a good quality vacuum sealing machine.

Canada is at odds with China, they(china) would be delighted to come out on top of the game.

Is tomorrow the day for an eye correction?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Hello and good day to you Sub, the wife wants chicken wraps for supper, chicken wraps it is.

I divided and packaged the salmon into 19 meals, vacuum sealed and frozen. It keeps perfect for a year like this.
I love my vacuum sealing machine, I've had this one for maybe 15 years. I have another similar one, just as good, that has only been used once.

When my wife's best friend passed, she became an executor of the will along with one of her friends three children. The other executor lives on the other side of the country, so there was some hurry to get her home and belongs sorted out. We were gifted a few items including a good quality vacuum sealing machine.

Canada is at odds with China, they(china) would be delighted to come out on top of the game.

Is tomorrow the day for an eye correction?
Any special or extra buds get vacuum sealed and stored….love my food saver. Used it today.

oldmaninbc

✓
I was given one back in 1970 to put it on my silver cuff, which is inlaid with the Eagles on both sides. It’s an American Indian peace that is over 50 years old and that watch takes the center stage when you look at it… The value of the piece is in the man’s name who made it. His name is Tommy singer…
I did a quick search and the man has a reputation for quality craftsmanship and his work is a collector item.
I reckon you have something of value, very good Boo.

oldmaninbc

✓
Any special or extra buds get vacuum sealed and stored….love my food saver. Used it today.
As a matter of fact, I have 3 canning jars with bud in the fridge from the early spring harvest. I think it has cured well and yes, I will vacuum seal up those buds and freeze them. I am still cooking with bud from 2022-2023 that was sealed and frozen. Seems to work just as well today as it was after the initial cure.

Hope all is well with you Pute:)

Latest posts

Latest posts